Official NLDS San Francisco Giants vs. Cincinnati Reds Series Thread (3-2 SF) SF Advances to NLCS

This was way worse than Laettner. That was a quick gun shot to the head. This was a slow painful death that started in game 3 when the Giants got one hit thru 9 innings and we still couldn't beat them.

were u watching the '02 world series... only reason i wouldnt punch dusty baker in the throat today for bringing in freddy krueger face felix rodriguez in the 02 ws is cuz he's old and had a mini stroke recently.

Was referring to this reds series mainly, as some of the things that changed this series you can't fault Dusty for (Rolen's error in game 3 was huge, and obv Cueto being hurt).

02 i would have done malicious things to his family as a little part of my soul died that year

Congrats to all Giants fans for the win :pimp: here's hoping St. Louis pulls it off and we see that rotation against that offense.

we hadn't been swept at home all season.
Cueto.
mean.gif

this is worse for me than Laettner for me.
Definitely my worse. Worse than Palmer's knee collapsing. I guess it's worse than Kenyon's leg breaking too. 3 home Ls in a row is a tough, tough pill to swallow.

If the Yankees advance, then Sunday's game will probably be at 1 PM.

If the Cardinals and O's advance, then the Giants' game will probably be later in the evening, since they would be at home.

I want to be able to enjoy the Niners game and Giants.

lookin like its gona be the nats. what are ur guys thoughts. i wouldve preferred the cards so the giants start at home but whatever

lol damn what a comeback. never thought the nats would lose at home up 6 with gio on the mound. nats fans must feel like crap righ tnow

Back
Top Bottom