Official NLDS San Francisco Giants vs. Cincinnati Reds Series Thread (3-2 SF) SF Advances to NLCS

Yep. Blanco needs to protect. Big *** strike zone tonight. That one high one on him (I believe it was strike 2), was not a strike.

Turned on the TV sound for a second..hear the announcer make an awful joke 'was that a play' on the wild pitch.....back to the radio

Game over

Last edited:
Terrible game all the way around for us. Now, to put salt in the wounds, the Giants will probably score 1 run this inning and f*** up my under. :smh:

He is super filthy, but Chapman is a mental ******. Amazes me his success rate is as high as it has been.

Two ******g wild pitches. What a stomach punch way to lose a bet. It was nice that we had a little excitement at the end of the game, but at no point were we really in this game.

Game 2 is a must win for the Giants.

Giants were handed a gift early in this game with Cueto going down. The offense is very thin and aren't deep enough to erase Cain's early mistakes.

The Reds are a very good team.

Last edited:
This is the line up I wanted anyway. Latos, Bronson and the Cueto.

Good win Reds.

Two ******g wild pitches. What a stomach punch way to lose a bet. It was nice that we had a little excitement at the end of the game, but at no point were we really in this game.
Game 2 is a must win for the Giants.
I was in the same boat as you. Took the under 6.5 and the Gmen. I figured the worst case scenario would be a split......nope.

couple of bad breaks for the giants early cost them, could have won this one.

Bumgarner will deal tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom