Official No Fap November Thread Vol. Just Say No

It's good for your prostate to release twice a week, but it's even better for your body, mind and spirit to be disciplined for 30 days, so I'm in.

I'm in. I'll be back soon to let y'all know I'm out. smh.

EDIT: Right after I posted that^. and went to the Latina thread... If you haven't already I advise you to go look. Count me out.. goodluck..

I'm in. I'll be back soon to let y'all know I'm out. smh.

EDIT: Right after I posted that^. and went to the Latina thread... If you haven't already I advise you to go look. Count me out.. goodluck..

Originally Posted by OGLoc

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'll join...
143onwo.gif

Out.
Flawless execution 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So wait, we can't have sex either? My girlfriend is going to be so frustrated then...come December (no pun) I'll have her stuck to the ceiling on some Scary Movie type $#!#

Im in........although it might be hard(no pun intended) because my wife is preggo and the doc told her no D for the first 4 months
frown.gif

Im in........although it might be hard(no pun intended) because my wife is preggo and the doc told her no D for the first 4 months
frown.gif

Thou shall not spill thy seed into thy sock. And stuff it in the dirty clothes hamper like it's been there for weeks.

Amen

Thou shall not spill thy seed into thy sock. And stuff it in the dirty clothes hamper like it's been there for weeks.

Amen

Back
Top Bottom