OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July Pick up Post!

Sold my soul to the devil today after my HP died on me last week
devil.gif

broke my nikon in japan so that might be my next grab if they can't fix it. my pick-ups for the week....
misc inc: fried okra "chips", 2 new metal ear diggers, kumbaa incense (bbert hit me up if you want them), some weird scanner light pen/toy

sw5qp2.jpg

obligatory kit kats inc: bitter almond, cola, strawberry cheesecake, aloe yogurt 

jzuqhd.jpg

shirts inc: richardson x sasha grey 
pimp.gif
, nbhd sub-brands challenger and svg, w-taps side brand blackflag, supreme x w-taps

2820ozn.jpg

shoes:

visvim

bbyti.jpg

uenos

w2wqd.jpg

broke my nikon in japan so that might be my next grab if they can't fix it. my pick-ups for the week....
misc inc: fried okra "chips", 2 new metal ear diggers, kumbaa incense (bbert hit me up if you want them), some weird scanner light pen/toy

sw5qp2.jpg

obligatory kit kats inc: bitter almond, cola, strawberry cheesecake, aloe yogurt 

jzuqhd.jpg

shirts inc: richardson x sasha grey 
pimp.gif
, nbhd sub-brands challenger and svg, w-taps side brand blackflag, supreme x w-taps

2820ozn.jpg

shoes:

visvim

bbyti.jpg

uenos

w2wqd.jpg

these came in the mail the other day...can't decide whether or not to sell/trade the black pair.

these came in the mail the other day...can't decide whether or not to sell/trade the black pair.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

What is the material like on the Black/Infrared pair? Is it nubuck or suede?

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

What is the material like on the Black/Infrared pair? Is it nubuck or suede?

Back
Top Bottom