OFFICIAL NO PIC QUOTING vol. July WDYWT!

carlosjoel32 -
pimp.gif
on those 3 fairfax

Shawn- don't trip.

Today, to hoop it up w/ the San Antonio Sneaks Up family

390095767.jpg

THOSE HYPERDUNKS!!! and so many infrared 90s... good fits everyone, much heat in july

THOSE HYPERDUNKS!!! and so many infrared 90s... good fits everyone, much heat in july

im behind been so busy
Last day of summer school Friday

To the Mall on Friday

To this club Friday night

Saturday to a pool party

Later that night to a goig away party

And for sunday dont know yet its to hot to go anywhere

im behind been so busy
Last day of summer school Friday

To the Mall on Friday

To this club Friday night

Saturday to a pool party

Later that night to a goig away party

And for sunday dont know yet its to hot to go anywhere

Thats your freind. I get it, but no need for you to say looks like denver when its written right there on his i.d.. I would certainly be wearing a t shirt and shorts in 90 degree weather. Next time someone questions your boy let him tell it.

Thats your freind. I get it, but no need for you to say looks like denver when its written right there on his i.d.. I would certainly be wearing a t shirt and shorts in 90 degree weather. Next time someone questions your boy let him tell it.

Originally Posted by cottoisking1

I have no relation with pharo at all haha. I made an innocent comment. take your arrogance and insecurity elsewhere.

Originally Posted by cottoisking1

I have no relation with pharo at all haha. I made an innocent comment. take your arrogance and insecurity elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom