OFFICIAL NORCAL BBQ SUMMIT SATURDAY 8/11

theequickness and craxyaznguy, I've sent you both PM's
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
RIP Bill Walsh​

ehh, don't get your hopes up for me. I just talked to my manager and told her about the 11th, i don't think she can find a shift to cover for mine. if anything, i don't think I will be attending.

thats a maybe though.

Is anyone from the south bay, in particular San Jose area, going to this event? If so, can anyone provide a ride for me? I can definitely pay for gas.
Team Otaku​
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller​

^ Yeah man I'm going. I'm coming from the Alum Rock area, where in San Jose are you located. I can give you a ride, if you need one. Let me know if you're still interested.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
RIP Bill Walsh​

just paid through Paypal, just for me.. my friend flaked on me

hopefully i can catch a ride w/ kamakazipnoygt

and nobody answered my poker chips question?

Quote:
As far as dudes bringing alcohol & whatever other liquid or herbal remedies to the Summit, we've decided it's in the best interests of EVERYONE that we bypass that stuff altogether. It wouldn't be a good look for the young bucks that show, and more so, we don't need any problems with people getting hurt. We especially don't want any negative attention from SF's finest/GG Park Police, who DO roll thru the park on the regular, especially on weekends. TRUST US ON THIS, WE AIN'T BS'ing.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

Quote:
Hey guys,

I paid via paypal . . . [email protected]

Don't know if I can make it or not . . . might be in Santa Barbara that weekend . . . I really want to come, if not the 6.00 is yours, and have a good time.

Props on actually getting this thing set-up!!!

How much weight have you lost now total? I remember back in Summit 7, you no longer had the third layer when you lifted up your shirt. Let me know your tips as I've been unsucessfully trying to lose some pounds myself.

I'm going!
"People ask me why I do it. I just don't say a thing, they just wouldn't understand..."

No way for me to be 100% positive if I will be able to make it or not if I do, I'll make sure to stop byy wal mart and pick up a cheap set of poker chips. Is it cool if we pay a little extra like $8-9 instead of $6 on the day of? That would be way more convenient and ay look at it this way no PayPal fees lol

If anyone has payed and there name is not checked off please PM me.

ALSO IF YOU WISH TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST JUST SEND ME A PM.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

I'm not sure if i'm going to be able to make it but put me down anyways i'll give $6 regardless..

TeamLakers
It's SummerTime Word To The Fresh Prince​

sorry i have been out of the thread for awhile....

and sorry to those i was unable to reach via PM, i hit the limit every day so its tough to get back to yall.

updated mini list of recently paid folk.
-craxyaznguy
-Frank 7he T4nk
-BgL2687

really guys, THANKS to everyone for their contributions. its greatly appreciated.

...word

KingCrux...you gonna let me stay at your place RIGHT?

ha!
"People ask me why I do it. I just don't say a thing, they just wouldn't understand..."

Back
Top Bottom