..::Official North Carolina @ Maryland 11/15 on ABC::..

Every time Maryland has lost this season they have bounced back with a big win against a ranked opponent. I don't expect anything different to happentomorrow, let's go Terps!!!

Maryland by 13

It's game day baby, we took care of business on Thursday, can you North Carolina?

deniro-robert.jpg

Can you?

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

It's game day baby, we took care of business on Thursday, can you North Carolina?

deniro-robert.jpg

Can you?

do UM and UNC fans still have that personal rivalry on NT??
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

why was i thinking college bball
I would hope that game wouldn't have an official post, unless it's the womens b-ball game, that maryland men's team this year mightjust be the worst ive seen
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

deniro-robert.jpg

Can you?

do UM and UNC fans still have that personal rivalry on NT??
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
No we just need them to lose, if they lose and we win out we clinch the Coastal division.

Man its raining like shi when I looked outside. I think this game is up for grabs.

We need to get Hakeem Nicks involved in the game some how.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

why was i thinking college bball
I would hope that game wouldn't have an official post, unless it's the womens b-ball game, that maryland men's team this year might just be the worst ive seen
laugh.gif
roll.gif
and we'll probably still beat Duke at Cameron...
laugh.gif

4th and 5 they cant stop them
smh.gif

that was game

1:39 left.........come on heels i wanna see them get in a bcs bowl

*sigh*
frown.gif
....*$!% maryland and %@@% miami too

Thanks Maryland.
happy.gif

It's been a wild year in the ACC, that's for sure - and on top of that it's crazy to think that after the debacle of a season we had last year,we're sitting here talking about Miami being in the driver's seat for the ACC title game and a trip to the Orange Bowl.

smh.gif
It is what it is. Terrible performance from our players and coaches. Conditions were horrible, but both teams had to deal with it. SMH at myself for even entertaining the thought of going to the ACCCG. We still have a long wayto go.

I LOVE HOW THIS IS ESSENTIALLY A MIAMI HURRICANES THREAD!!

where the Heels' fans at? i can clearly remember them all up in the acc post earlier this season.

Just got back home from the game. Why the F did I even make that trip?

I got rained on like crazy. Got to see our O and D line get our **#+% handed to us. Got to see them run all over us. Got to see Cam Sexton prove why he was the#3 QB to start the season. We played like absolute dog $#%%, got dominated in time of possession and plays. Every time we had two big stops on 1st and 2nd downthey came right back and converted on 3rd and long.
smh.gif

I got the same feeling I had against UVa when MD started their last monster drive and I knew the L was coming.

We have 2 more games left that we should win and have lost 3 games by a total of 8 points this season.

With that being said, very impressive run Miami has made to move to the top of the division. Yall have a big game next week, but if your D plays the way theydid on Thursday night than you guys should win the Coastal.
eyes.gif

Hopefully we can bounce back and hopefully TJ will get the start next week.

Back
Top Bottom