Official NOVEMBER 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread

Originally Posted by NK47

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Looks like ROUND 2 of the Polo Beanies...

Same colors round my way including tan and brown...
Copped the charcoal and gray for myself, still got blacks & tans stashed from last year
pimp.gif

ohio fam check ur marshalls...

Marshalls had dope stuff round my way too, picked up a few beanies (same as pictured) , $145 polo dress shirts for $15 they also had Vancover Olympics 2010 Polo Hat, Scarve, Glove, Boot sets  ( whole set cost about $200)

DMP 1 pack limited sizes. Had like 20 sets. Johnson creek. $99. Looked like the soles on 1 pair were yellowed like the KO's but not the other. Still a good deal.

DMP 1 pack limited sizes. Had like 20 sets. Johnson creek. $99. Looked like the soles on 1 pair were yellowed like the KO's but not the other. Still a good deal.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

J.creek also has those foam boots fsr 59.99 if anyone cares
The foams boots were $69.99 and they also have the Navy/Black Flightposite II for $79.99.

J.creek also has those foam boots fsr 59.99 if anyone cares
The foams boots were $69.99 and they also have the Navy/Black Flightposite II for $79.99.

good price

can an employee discount be used on a phone order??

good price

Originally Posted by xbiker47

good price

Back when I was working for Nike you couldn't, but if your manager is cool you might be able to return them and buy them with the discount.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

good price

Back when I was working for Nike you couldn't, but if your manager is cool you might be able to return them and buy them with the discount.

just called on the DMP 1's and got a size 9. $99.99 + tax and $8.25 for shipping... not bad at all Also said there was size 10, 10.5, 11 & 11.5

just called on the DMP 1's and got a size 9. $99.99 + tax and $8.25 for shipping... not bad at all Also said there was size 10, 10.5, 11 & 11.5

Originally Posted by VDFOSHO

b grades ?
nerd.gif

b grades ?
nerd.gif

Ralph Lauren is having up to 40% off on their website PLUS and additional 15% off on clearance items. code: nov0410

Ralph Lauren is having up to 40% off on their website PLUS and additional 15% off on clearance items. code: nov0410

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

b grades ?
nerd.gif
yeah b grades
just scooped the 10. no 10.5 left

Originally Posted by I M LEGEND

b grades ?
nerd.gif
yeah b grades
just scooped the 10. no 10.5 left

Back
Top Bottom