OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2019 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

How early do you start your Christmas/Holiday Shopping?

• XMas Eve

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 12 Days of XMas

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • December

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • November

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Before July ?

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Citadel ca 2F6A95E4-C3E2-4C51-8BD3-56F6DC6945B8.jpeg 4B675223-9406-4404-8D76-C2819AD2F736.jpeg 624CF1E3-D92F-4CBE-9C3A-C59261790EEF.jpeg 55BBD6E0-CF4D-416F-955F-F2C0EF3C8C29.jpeg 450AF31B-D945-4C5A-A08B-D9833C404DE2.jpeg

Stopped by the LB Pike Outlets and saw they have raised the prices on a couple pairs I was interested by $10-$20 based off of last weekends visit.

No extra discount off of the Hash.

yeah...thats weird...i called the local outlet out here to see if they had the psg 5s...they said no but they may have the psg 6s...when i asked the cost it was $225...i got them off nike.com for $156 a couple months ago...i thought the outlets may have had better prices

Anyone hear about what their sales will be for Thanksgiving? They normally run that 40% but haven’t received any emails or notifications on Nike app

man seeing all these websites with 50% or higher ...seeing 30% just dont move me enough to hit the purchase button lol

I saw one guy trying on multiple shoes during all the madness
I was like wtf what are you doing man
Now is not the time for that
Seemed weird asf
How did he even find that seat?
I had no room to walk around
Plus i'm pretty sure it was a fire hazard to have that many people in the store
People looking at shoes and then just leaving it anywhere and not putting it back
Some folks go all out tho
Buying crazy amounts of stuff
Huge checkout lines

i went to the outlet in livermore a week or two ago and they had a line out the door due to so many ppl in the store...i thought there must be a sale or something nice in there so i waited in line...im not very picky, but there was absolutely nothing good in the store and there werent any great deals...i cant imagine what the place would look like this week

There are good deals but not good stuff most of the time
Basically all the good stuff is gone once the store opens
People just buy whatever they can just so they don't walk out empty handed
Nothing worse than going thru all that trouble and not buy anything
I went to the outlet about a month ago
Place was packed
I didn't see anything remotely good
I have no idea what these folks were buying lol
I'm a jordan guy so everything was trash that i saw :lol:

Back
Top Bottom