******Official NT Artists Networking Page: Producers Welcome******

Ayo, I'm a kick this off by introducing myself. I'm a hip-hop artist by the name of K.y.D. and I'm from Memphis, TN. I describe mysound as soulful yet street and I'm influenced by all genres of music. I'm constantly working on music and looking to collab with other NT Artists.Here are a couple tracks off my second mixtape "Memphis Mindstate Vol. 2"

Check me out onMySpace

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Shout out to Hollywood FLOSS on being Showcase Artist of the month.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Check out his Showcase thread below and leave him feedback.[/color]

Hollywood Floss

Producers welcome to drop thru and light it up with beats too.
Lets support each other fam. Peace

I fuks with "face down"
pimp.gif

"Welcome To Memphis" is...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I produce... myspace.com/nemesiscreations

Not sure if it meets what you're lookin' for, but I like steppin' out the box and tryin' to match artists' styles, so I'd like to trysomethin' out.

Most of the *!*! on my page is the Pop side of what I do, but I mess with Hip-Hop when it's requested.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

"Welcome To Memphis" is...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I produce... myspace.com/nemesiscreations

Not sure if it meets what you're lookin' for, but I like steppin' out the box and tryin' to match artists' styles, so I'd like to try somethin' out.

Most of the *!*! on my page is the Pop side of what I do, but I mess with Hip-Hop when it's requested.
Yo that New Beginning beat is BLAZIN
pimp.gif

And do you got an acapella of Jay-Z saying nemesis? LOL! Where'd that come from? Its a nice touch to tagging your joints

myspace.com/wesduce
[email protected]
you want my number pm me

lots of new music from me in march....believe that.

my mixtape "The Truth" will drop winter 2009

the follow up "Honesty" will drop in 2010, maybe...haha

I mean since we droppin mixtape names and *+%

Last Name First Summer '09

Since my last name is Stacks
pimp.gif

When yall do get your mixtapes together, it would be nice to drop a link in this thread. I dont think thats against the rules since you technically own it? AmI right?

E. Stacks, that used to be my old rap name back in high school, but I changed it up, but I hit you up on your comments on MySpace, that Big Knot Big Chains thetruth, ya'll peep my flows and etc, the track Comin Down was produced by an NTer

Originally Posted by Marvel Man X

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by Marvel Man X

I produce and own a label. Real Profit Ent
www.myspace.com/realprofitent
LAH "Heatwave FTW"!!! I'm feeling that Louisiana down bottom gumbo fam.
pimp.gif

Won't you collaborate on something round.
I got you fam. Shoot anything you want done over to [email protected]
I love collabing with people with different sounds than me....thats the probably with some of the majors in the game. Everybody sound the same.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom