Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

yall not going to believe me because it's a brand that specializes in dupes and it's OD cheap, but Sweven by Oakcha is the most complimented cologne I have ever worn, even more than the Creed Aventus, Tom Ford Tuscan Leathers, and Bal D'Afriques. #poorboys

Anyone heard of Fueguia?

I went to Milan recently and checked out their boutique store. Really feeling a few of there scents.

yall not going to believe me because it's a brand that specializes in dupes and it's OD cheap, but Sweven by Oakcha is the most complimented cologne I have ever worn, even more than the Creed Aventus, Tom Ford Tuscan Leathers, and Bal D'Afriques. #poorboys
Isnt is just a dupe of br540? Is it any diff than it or the dozens of other dupes or inspired ones tht exist?

I have no idea what that one in particular is supposed to be a dupe of but it projects and does smell amazing on me. I started wearing it less, I don’t want to be attention grabbing so much as I just wanted something light and pleasant, which it is kind of more dominant idk

--!! CHANEL ALLURE HOMME SPORT SPLIT !!--
1000007361.jpg

Running at retail, almost impossible to get a bottle for below

$13 per 10ml, 5$ total shipping for shipping and supplies.

Back
Top Bottom