Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Copp him that Night Swept  
laugh.gif

Not sure what to get my dad for Father's day. His signature scent is Fahrenheit. I want him to graduate to something similar but better but old man be stuck in his ways. :nerd:

I copped my dad Acqua di Gio Essenza for Xmas so he would stop wearing whatever colognes I left in the basement from when I lived there like 10 years ago :lol:

Chill. I rock Aventus. I don't want him smelling like me.
Might just get him a bottle of Johnny Walker like I do every year.

Chill. I rock Aventus. I don't want him smelling like me.
Might just get him a bottle of Johnny Walker like I do every year.

chicks dig my dad but he's an old school dude with not much style besides what we give him so I am not sure he could be ready for those powers :lol:

Last edited:
That was my next suggestion :lol:

Or maybe GIT.

Aventus just has a distinguished older man vibe. I think he might appreciate.

When my son starts getting me gifts, he better come correct :lol:

Last edited:
i love cologne, but some of ya'll be going hard
smokin.gif
  i'm the 2 or 3 bottles at a time till they run out kind of buyer 
laugh.gif

Rocked HTTP for the first time this summer.It really is a great cologne.Love this ish.

Just picked up Allure Homme (original) today. Damn, this is good! I like it a lot better than AHS. I never tried it before cause people kept telling me AHS>AH :smh:

By the way, I @#$@$@ HAAAAATE Macy's cologne section. I was looking for something for my dad (I know better, but I'm shopping last minute for him). God damn, they just wouldn't leave me alone. I felt like a woman getting hounded by a pack of rapists :smh: :x I kept telling them "I'm just looking around, I'll let you know if I need anything", but they kept coming up to my face with bull @#$@ scents that no one with a working sense of smell would buy :x :x :x Trying to clear their stock of bug sprays when I kept telling them I was only looking at Dior and Chanel

Last edited:
Gonna cop YSL Libre and either Clinique Happy or that JPG Le Male.

Always like Le Male, and always wanted a bottle of Happy...cant decide which to go with though...
nerd.gif

I know this is not on topic but if your buying that Johnnie walker blue label it's a waste of money. Your just paying for the name. JW is blended scotch...if you want to make an impression single malt scotch is where to go. 12 yrs or older. The older the better. Same price as JW BL but way better quality. Trust me, I Love scotch.
Also I understand dudes want to save money but having a collection of cheapies is not a good look. Dudes really need to research things before making a logical decision. Cheapies are normally made with synthetic chemicals that are bad for your skin especially prolonged use. I used to love Happy by clique till I found out that it was filled with chemicals that isn't good for your skin especially with the sun beaming on it during the summer. It actually got no.1 on a list of the top worst cologne to ever wear. Filled with chemicals, smells great though but not a chance anymore.

Last edited:
Happy is a great smelling scent but you have to reapply it every hour :smh: It would be one of my favorites if it had moderate longevity

Last edited:
Picasso swerve if your looking for ysl libre. I have some of that in og bottle Lmk. I have 2 bottles of ysl libre and the full after shave too so Lmk if I can help you out fam. Clinique happy I would do my research if I were you before making that decision.

Back
Top Bottom