Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

M.O.A.T. is def my fav right now. About to give my dad like 8 bottles of frags that I have no desire for anymore, lol.

Question, what noticeable differences can you guys tell in regards to the Bond frags? How's longevity also?
What do you mean by noticeable differences?
As far as longevity though, I get great longevity out of every bond I've tried

What do you mean by noticeable differences?
As far as longevity though, I get great longevity out of every bond I've tried
My bad, let me rephrase, what notes are present in let's say "I Love NY for all" versus "I Love NY for Fathers." I read some reviews or what not but being that guys in here have it/had it I'd rather get a personal perspective.

Last edited:
My bad, let me rephrase, what notes are present in let's say "I Love NY for all" versus "I Love NY for Fathers." I read some reviews or what not but being that guys in here have it/had it I'd rather get a personal perspective.
ohh, yeah, they're pretty much polar opposites. Ilny for all is a chocolatey gourmand, lot of people say like chocolate chip cookies or other baked goods. Ilny for fathers is a fresh citrusy, slightly floral, slightly herbal scent.

My dad hates the smell of colognes. It's to the point where I can't wear anything if he's around or I'm visiting.

His nose is to sensitive or something, i don't know...

He'll be getting a bottle of whisky this weekend instead. 
laugh.gif

My dad hates the smell of colognes. It's to the point where I can't wear anything if he's around or I'm visiting.

His nose is to sensitive or something, i don't know...

He'll be getting a bottle of whisky this weekend instead. 
laugh.gif

No older man should think this way

Aventus by creed (pineapple batch) while it smells good as all hell..

Wont last for nothing...

And I really think chrome by azzaro is the move for me but I wanna try more brands and styles..

Whats the go to classic for bond?

Last edited:

Wont last for nothing...

And I really think chrome by azzaro is the move for me but I wanna try more brands and styles..

Won't last for nothing?

It's the olfactory fatigue. That's the #1 criticism of Aventus, if you can even call it that.

Thing is a monster. I would put it on in the morning, sleep at my girls place, and she would wake up saying she could smell it in her bed and herself

Won't last for nothing?

It's the olfactory fatigue. That's the #1 criticism of Aventus, if you can even call it that.

Thing is a monster. I would put it on in the morning, sleep at my girls place, and she would wake up saying she could smell it in her bed and herself

Well I cant smell it, at all..

My girl says it stays on her all night tho...

Well I cant smell it, at all..

My girl says it stays on her all night tho...
I feel you man, that's the olfactory fatigue kicking in. I can't smell it on myself after an hour or two. But if I smell the shirt I wore it with from a few days ago, it's still there.

And Aventus is for the yambs, so when you get that text from your girl saying she can smell you on her. WOOOOOO

Wont last for nothing...

Aventus lasts forever; it stays on peoples sheets and clothes for days

Bleeker St is a pretty classic Bond for guys and you can't go wrong with HTTP

While I don't find I get the reactions most do with Aventus, I don't deny it's longevity. I sprayed one small spray on my chest, went to work, couple days later did the laundry, and when I pulled my undershirt out of the dryer I got a HUGE whiff of Aventus :lol:

Man, whenever I would visit my girl I would spray one of my shirts with Aventus and give it to her to just smell whenever she wanted and to keep in her closet.

Had to stop doing that since her entire room and clothes started to smell like it just because it penetrated through the air

Im staying in a hotel near a mall that has a nordstroms and ive never been in one.

Any suggestions on colognes i should try that i typically cant find in places like macys,sephora,etc?

Im staying in a hotel near a mall that has a nordstroms and ive never been in one.

Any suggestions on colognes i should try that i typically cant find in places like macys,sephora,etc?
I recall you're into fresh scents, so I'd say almost any creed would be good, acqua di parma blu line, bleecker street, riverside drive,
Those are all scents I'd think they would have
Plus some are really nice and let you get asmany samples as you want

Thanks for the suggestions , ill definitely check them out.

I typically like the fresh scents, but im also interested in getting a whiff of as many different types of fragrances i typically cant smell while i can.

Who knows, i may make an impulse buy or two. YOLO.

Thanks for the suggestions , ill definitely check them out.

I typically like the fresh scents, but im also interested in getting a whiff of as many different types of fragrances i typically cant smell while i can.

Who knows, i may make an impulse buy or two. YOLO.
You could get like double or triple the amount of stuff online for the prices you'd pay retail there
Unless you don't care

Dudes talking about Aventus longevity, it has nothing on Thierry Mulger A*Men
A*men colognes are too strong for me. I get sick smelling them

Honestly there's very few strong colognes that I can stand because they usually have a strong synthetic smell to them and give me headaches. DHI is the only strong cologne that I like and would repurchase (I like Aventus too, but not enough to pay full price for it)

Stillin, Edition Blanche is growing on me. I still don't like it THAT much but it has a refreshing quality to it that I like without turning into something like ADG

Yesterday I bought Allure Homme (original) and I said I liked it a lot. It's going straight back to Macy's today after the headaches it's been giving me after the first hour:x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom