Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I put in the day everyone was posting about it. I received 4 ml samples of the two I mentioned. Amber Narguile is stupid good, and as I've just come to realize, very difficult to find :frown:

Got the green tea, thanks sundro. Clean refreshing scent with no surprises. Almost a little too sweet though, gotta give it a proper wear.

@sundro2000  

Thanks got the green tea.

I put this on as soon as I opened the box.

It opens with a sweet and refreshing scent of apples. When it dries down it has a clean and soft scent to it.

Green Tea smells so nice; I rarely have a love at first smell with a fragrance but I am def. feeling that way with AGT

Yes sir. This is the big league's. Not no jv. That 1 million dont fly here.

Jk yea its pricey but that's why we do splits so you don't have to spend 300.00 on a bottl. You pay a little of a premium for the spilt but you get A1 stuff for a good price. No different than dropping 200 on some jays and wearing them and ******* then up.its all about quality. You spend more money you get better quality

Yes sir. This is the big league's. Not no jv. That 1 million dont fly here.

Jk yea its pricey but that's why we do splits so you don't have to spend 300.00 on a bottl. You pay a little of a premium for the spilt but you get A1 stuff for a good price. No different than dropping 200 on some jays and wearing them and ******* then up.its all about quality. You spend more money you get better quality
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play the game
laugh.gif

Man, the most I've spent for a scent was $70.00
laugh.gif
But I totally feel where you're coming from when it comes to getting what you paid for. But dang, 300 bonez? I'm all for one of these splits. But I've never done one before. How do they work?

People will post what fragrances they're splitting... different amounts at different prices. You PM them and then you'll pay via Paypal. The regulars who split here have been reliable with quality and shipping speed.

It's addicting :lol: It's a great way to try a bunch of different scents without dropping hundreds of dollars on one scent. There's been a few I've liked, but I"m glad I only have 10ml of it because I wouldn't wear it enough. Then there's a few I really liked and I re-upped and got a bigger size because it's so good, some that'd I'd eventually buy a whole bottle's worth.

This is what needsomejays has available to split right now

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObXM-SdUBltor6NRFOY4vj-FJcJaDrVf1bQelwmbU6o/edit

Last edited:
Put me in coach, I'm ready to play the game :lol:

Man, the most I've spent for a scent was $70.00:lol: But I totally feel where you're coming from when it comes to getting what you paid for. But dang, 300 bonez? I'm all for one of these splits. But I've never done one before. How do they work?

Yea that's how I started out thinking that the macys counter was the best. Then I stumbled into the cologne thread and the **** hit the fan spending tons of dough on splits. Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme @needsomejays and unique usually have the best stuff out there and I'll toss something out once in awhile when I find one that I like but just keep checking pm when interested and you be sucked in

Last edited:
People will post what fragrances they're splitting... different amounts at different prices. You PM them and then you'll pay via Paypal. The regulars who split here have been reliable with quality and shipping speed.

It's addicting
laugh.gif
It's a great way to try a bunch of different scents without dropping hundreds of dollars on one scent. There's been a few I've liked, but I"m glad I only have 10ml of it because I wouldn't wear it enough. Then there's a few I really liked and I re-upped and got a bigger size because it's so good, some that'd I'd eventually buy a whole bottle's worth.

This is what needsomejays has available to split right now

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObXM-SdUBltor6NRFOY4vj-FJcJaDrVf1bQelwmbU6o/edit
Thank you. Looks like I will wait for that Green tea split to come back around. Hopefully I don't get hooked to these splits like a crack fiend.

Yea that's how I started out thinking that the macys counter was the best. Then I stumbled into the cologne thread and the **** hit the fan spending tons of dough on splits. @Baise tonCanape @needsomejays and unique usually have the best stuff out there and I'll toss something out once in awhile when I find one that I like but just keep checking pm when interested and you be sucked in
I have more coming. 38 for 10ml. How much you need?
Yup. I used to get scents from JC Penny's, Macy's and even ebay 
laugh.gif
  I'll have some time to really shop around and try scents and see what works. Before you know it, the fall will be right around the corner. As far as the Green Tea is concerned, what's the biggest you got?

Yup. I used to get scents from JC Penny's, Macy's and even ebay  :lol:   I'll have some time to really shop around and try scents and see what works. Before you know it, the fall will be right around the corner. As far as the Green Tea is concerned, what's the biggest you got?

I have 10,15,30 or 50 ml bottles

Back
Top Bottom