Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

The only bright spot about watching this dumpster fire of a Michigan team is smelling Aventus... It always makes the inevitable loss feel a little better.

Picked up some prada-amber. Wish I could find some DHI around here. Just the original and ppl look at me odd when I ask about intense

Yep, and it's easily idenitifiable. You'll smell it in the mall then realize that's the same scent ALL your friends and like half of the dudes in the club/bar have on when yall go out. Get Invictus instead if you must get something by P.R

Well that makes it an easy pass then. That's why I typically go with niche fragrances anyway. I don't want to smell like every else in the spot.

Where can I cop Bleu de Chanel and/or Polo Double Black for the low? :nerd:

Also, what is the general consensus on Gucci Made to Measure? (the one with James Franco on it :lol:)

I received a sample of it in the mail, but I feel like some samples don't smell the same as from the bottle.

Where can I cop Bleu de Chanel and/or Polo Double Black for the low? :nerd:

Also, what is the general consensus on Gucci Made to Measure? (the one with James Franco on it :lol:)

I received a sample of it in the mail, but I feel like some samples don't smell the same as from the bottle.
Try CL breh.. Picked up a 3.4 bleu almost brand new for 40$..
Of course do your research in regards to fakes. I usually buy from sellers selling one item and not multiples or garage sales. Everything else I get here :smokin

Where can I cop Bleu de Chanel and/or Polo Double Black for the low?
nerd.gif

Also, what is the general consensus on Gucci Made to Measure? (the one with James Franco on it
laugh.gif
)

I work in the airport and the duty free has the small bottle for $60

Can anyone direct me to where I can purchase Dior Homme Intense? Thanks in advance

This is a reputable online spot: http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_cid_cologne-am-lid_d-am-pid_70018m__products.html

It also looks like Baise has some available, see a few posts above.

Sometimes you have to look at some perfume stores around you if you don't have any luck elsewhere.

You can get Dior Homme Intense via phone order from the Dior boutique in Vegas for cheaper than that and they're open every day. (702) 731-1334

I might need to reup on a few things from you NSJs, plus I let my brother have some of the splits so I'll see which ones he likes and order some more.

Some great splits available that people need to check out if they haven't.

what is the best Rose scent in yall's opinion?  I hear Lyric man is pretty good so looking to try that one soon.  So far I have Roses Vanille Mancera and Tabacca Costamor, both are technically women's scents but Ive been wearing them a lot lately.

Also, Le Couvent des Minimes - Eau des Missions (botanical cologne of the missions) is a bomb vanilla scent.  heard it was a cheap Guerlain SDV from another site so I just blind bought it and while its obviously not spot on the similarities are there and its a good alternative especially considering how cheap it is.

what is the best Rose scent in yall's opinion?  I hear Lyric man is pretty good so looking to try that one soon.  So far I have Roses Vanille Mancera and Tabacca Costamor, both are technically women's scents but Ive been wearing them a lot lately.

Also, Le Couvent des Minimes - Eau des Missions (botanical cologne of the missions) is a bomb vanilla scent.  heard it was a cheap Guerlain SDV from another site so I just blind bought it and while its obviously not spot on the similarities are there and its a good alternative especially considering how cheap it is.

Lyric Man
Portrait of a Lady
Rose Poivré by the different company
Rose 31 by Le Labo(aka Spice 31)
Baie Rose by Le Labo
Rose Anonyme by Atelier Cologne

Quite a few other especially in the rose/oud variety.

Try black aoud from montale. It Is darker rose scent with outstanding projection and longevity. (I did not like it at all but I do not like rose scents generally)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom