Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thanks fellas!!

No baby yet, she's due Feb. 24th. That was the day I found out the sex.

Just throwing these potential splits out there. I'm fixing to cop these sooner than later anyways.

Frédéric Malle- Portrait of a Lady
Byredo- Bal d'afrique
By Kilian- Cruel Intentions

All masterpieces quite honestly, do your research and PM with any interest, if there is enough I'll open official splits.

I like Pure Coffee a lot, more than Pure Havane.. I got 2 compliments my first wearing. For those who picked up Molecule 01 from me, I dare you to wear it with a frag that has never gotten noticed. I guarantee you will get at least 2 compliments.

No matter how awesome a frag is on its own I layer it with Molecule 01. Even A******.

I layered it with DHI a few weekends ago and walked into a huge art gallery, a dude ran up on my girl like 20 ft. Away from me and started sniffing the air "is that you, is that you molecule 01?"

So random, I thought the dhi would've been more recognizable, because 01 smells like nothing. But he said he was chasing the scent all over the gallery.

Last edited:
I want to try that Cruel Intentions. It was in the 50's in Dallas yesterday morning so I threw the Tuscan Leather on. I damn near choked myself out in the car on the way to work but by the time I got there it had settled down from the initial spray. It's always cold in my building so I figured I could pull it off. Got a few compliments but only guys could smell the leather. Women smelled pepper and raspberry.

Thanks fellas!!

Count me in for any one of these three, they are magnificent. Hopefully you'll get plenty of interest and split all three. I want them all.

No baby yet, she's due Feb. 24th. That was the day I found out the sex.

Just throwing these potential splits out there. I'm fixing to cop these sooner than later anyways.

Frédéric Malle- Portrait of a Lady
Byredo- Bal d'afrique
By Kilian- Cruel Intentions[/

Count me in on any one of these. Hopefully you'll get plenty of interest and split all three, I want them all. They are magnificent.

Last edited:
Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme congrats man :pimp:

Once I get done with this marathon of a road trip I'm in the middle of. I'm going to need to reup on a few things before I head out the country again :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom