Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Well baise just had a baby, NSJs isn't actively splitting anymore, and Unique is probably busier with work..

Completely understandable if we slow down here and there.

FORTUNATELY, I have enough splits to last me for awhile 
laugh.gif
 Once I finish up a majority of my splits, I'll probably purchase full bottles of my favorites so I can have those in the rotation.

HTTP got a ton of compliments the other day, someone said they couldn't even focus on what I was saying because I smelled so good. Ultra Zest also got some love, but then someone said it smelled like bug spray.
laugh.gif

This thread slowed down, what's going on with the splits?
Baise never hit me back about an order I wanted to place, I assume hes very busy with his new little one.

Still waiting on that TF split order I bought from Unique, other than that I may cop a HTTP sample soon and that will be it for a long time for me.

Here's my newest roster

Last edited:
I'm sorry fellas, really haven't had much time. Baby girl, work and been in the gym like cray.

I'm still down to SPLIT whatever, NO AVENTUS AT THE MOMENT.

I need however many people to go in on 250ml of Aventus minimum 30ml+ decants.

Apologies to everyone I haven't replied to.

I'm sorry fellas, really haven't had much time. Baby girl, work and been in the gym like cray.

I dropped my AVENTUS so I'm down for that, just let me know when you're ready to split and I'll hit the account.

Got my soap and lotion in the mail today. That executive man is like that, got the soap and lotion, got the sharp dressed man soap and they gave me a free sample glastonbury soap. Al smwlls good. Executive man is m6 favorite tho

Really putting the fresh Tom Ford's to the test while on holiday and I must say Neroli Portofino holds up well with the other two imo. Solid beach fragrance.

sup fam been trying to reach you for that 10ml of tobacco vanille I order still haven't received it.

sup fam been trying to reach you for that 10ml of tobacco vanille I order still haven't received it.
bruh sorry if I missed it, but I'm just now becoming aware of this. I sent that ages ago.

UNIQUEKICKZ hooked me up big time.

I copped like 4 splits off dude and he threw in an extra sample for me i wasnt even expecting.

He's good ppl for sure :pimp:

Although I really need to slow down :rofl:

It's true aventus does smell good even after u stop smelling it.. And people are shy to give compliments :wow:

It's true aventus does smell good even after u stop smelling it.. And people are shy to give compliments :wow:
The majority of my co workers are women, and they never compliment on a consistent basis. But they randomly ask me here and there "how come you never wear the same cologne and when are you gonna tell us what it's called?"

Back
Top Bottom