Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Ehh I'll just re up on Aventus then 
laugh.gif
 $105 for 1 oz off Amazon. My last 2.5 oz bottle lasted me nearly 3 years with daily use. 

Hopefully they give me a broken bottle or some ish so I can finesse a free bottle 
laugh.gif
nice! 
happy.gif

Actually just grabbed the 2.5 for $160ish off Amazon. I swear some people keep a page monitor or some ish on the Aventus Amazon page 
laugh.gif
 joint ALWAYS sells out super quick once it reaches prime pricing. 

Grab a few decants here and there and I'm set 
pimp.gif

Actually just grabbed the 2.5 for $160ish off Amazon. I swear some people keep a page monitor or some ish on the Aventus Amazon page 
laugh.gif
 joint ALWAYS sells out super quick once it reaches prime pricing. 

Grab a few decants here and there and I'm set 
pimp.gif
they probably do
laugh.gif
 i just randomly checked on the bottles of VIW & MI on ebay cause i had extra money to spend and got lucky 
happy.gif

they probably do
laugh.gif
 i just randomly checked on the bottles of VIW & MI on ebay cause i had extra money to spend and got lucky 
happy.gif

Yeah I was looking at the 2.5oz MI for ~$100 on jet but that ebay deal is wayyy better. 

Seems like the general consensus for MI over at basenotes is that it's good juice if you can grab on sale 

Yeah I was looking at the 2.5oz MI for ~$100 on jet but that ebay deal is wayyy better. 

Seems like the general consensus for MI over at basenotes is that it's good juice if you can grab on sale 
yea i read the reviews off fragrantica and it was the same... they thought it was good but people had an issue with the cost because of how poor longevity is.

honestly i kept smelling it cause the nostalgia factor 
laugh.gif

Fragrancenet legit[emoji]129300[/emoji] I mean they got bottles going for half the price... [emoji]128533[/emoji]

ton of stuff being mailed in the morning. If anyone else needs anything hit me up. if anyone hasn't paid yet, do it tonight. Weather is nice as **** out the past few days. GIT yesterday, L'humaniste today, haven't worn this stuff since last year....love it

Actually just grabbed the 2.5 for $160ish off Amazon. I swear some people keep a page monitor or some ish on the Aventus Amazon page :lol:  joint ALWAYS sells out super quick once it reaches prime pricing. 

Grab a few decants here and there and I'm set :pimp:
You know you can get splits cheaper right?

Nice ive been watching those. How was the package? No leakage or anything? Guess as to why they are 95%? Testers maybe?

They came without original box just the standard bottled wrapped in bubble wrap and in boxes that got stuffed with paper to prevent moving around. N no idea I'm guessing testers. They're older bottles imo. And I've read alot of times fragrances smell better after they've been sprayed and let to sit for a bit. So imo they just been pre-aged :D

Back
Top Bottom