Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

The batch number on 2.5 oz bottles of Aventus comes etched on the back as opposed to the bottom, right?

Mines from '14 if that matters.

they can be anywhere...ive had em on the bottom, on the back towards the botto, across the top on the back, on the top...sometimes etched, sometimes printed.....

***All things Aventus***

One of the most recommended and versatile scents you can buy. Works in the summer, works in the winter, casual, dressy, whatever. Aventus is appropriate. Don't stress about "batch numbers" it's all the same basically. Some batches have stronger pineapple/smoke notes than others, but it's all ultimately the same profile.

"But I sprayed a lot and don't smell it on myself" Trust us, it's there. You're suffering from olfactory fatigue but it's still there. It's a powerful and long lasting scent, don't over do it. One of the most complimented fragrances. It gets the ladies going.. it's provocative.

Buy it via splits on here or from fragrancenet.com or beautyspin (or others I dunno)

***All things Aventus***

Fragrancenet.com is legit

Homebrew is baise's version of Molecule 01. Most use it to layer with other colognes to increase projection and longevity. 

I figured we can just have a big copied and pasted quote for Aventus for whenever it comes up.

Also, thanks again to baise for the Homebrew. I got mine in today and it's still great. I love the new bottle/label too.

they can be anywhere...ive had em on the bottom, on the back towards the botto, across the top on the back, on the top...sometimes etched, sometimes printed.....
Yeah, I thought so.

From what I've read on basenotes, Creed is wildly inconsistent with their packaging. It's just been at the back of my head since I got the bottle from Jet & since we were on the topic, I figured I'd ease my nerves once & for all :lol:

Appreciate it, fam.

Last edited:
I'll forever love Cool Water.

It will give me fond memories of high school and that one girl who was all over me whenever I wore it. She even wore Cool Water for Women.

It was meant to be.

She broke my heart, man.

Lol yeah i bust out cw once a while. High school though it was bangin. Its about to get replaced though by that 50 year old man ish lol. Whatever with that opinion. Drakkar and polo? Now that was grade school.

They came without original box just the standard bottled wrapped in bubble wrap and in boxes that got stuffed with paper to prevent moving around. N no idea I'm guessing testers. They're older bottles imo. And I've read alot of times fragrances smell better after they've been sprayed and let to sit for a bit. So imo they just been pre-aged :D
Yeah i hear that. Its not always in the popular opinion but i liked that tabarome and its a nice compromise in price if i dont want to hang on it to long.

I liked Davidoff's Good Life but that was junior high school early 00' though. I just turned 31. I'd probably call it a synth bomb unworthy of my skin today.

Just shipped out a lot of packages, tracking sent to everyone....if u paid for something and didnt get a tracking number pm me plz.

Also alotta ppl been flaking out the last two weeks, **** is annoying as hell. Now I got some extra decants sittin here. Smh

I tried a bunch of designers today including sauvage and egoiste and they were all trash. I mean complete garbage.

Sauvage aint horrible, real generic tho....which egoiste did u try? Regular or platinum? Platinum egoiste is one of my go to dumb reaches, love the stuff

I am usually not a fan of the mass targeted colognes such as Sauvage but I like it

think I am gonna go to the RL store tomorrow and re-up on Purple Label

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom