Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Sauvage aint horrible, real generic tho....which egoiste did u try? Regular or platinum? Platinum egoiste is one of my go to dumb reaches, love the stuff
I tried the regular but was looking for the platinum. There wasn't a huge selection.

SPLIT: Bond No. 9 Bleecker Street

View media item 1958620

I said i was never gonna split Bond frags, but i've been wearing this lately from a decant I have and am buying a bottle. Perfect for the spring. Nice frag, a crowd pleaser for sure.

5ml = $15
10ml = $28

Shipping included. First come first serve, not decanting too much of it. Pm me, get your payment in, don't flake.

all over...after shipping , decant, envelope, etc, it's only costing u guys around $23, retail's at $300

Not for nothin guys, I dont see anyone else except for baise ever doin splits in here. If u want in, cool....if not no ones forcing anyone to. If u wanna drop doe and cop a bottle, we all know where we could get em. Wanna only spend a little and grab ten ml, I got u. Thats the short version.

So with all the VIW talk, i went with HB01 x VIW to the gym this a.m. :wow:

Yea I'll be doing a split of VIW, i dont even want a bottle, ill just grab a 500ml flacon and do 50ml shares.

Back
Top Bottom