Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Shout out to Black Lotus Black Lotus . Dame Perfumery package just came through. The Leather...damb. My wife said some rather un-Christian things to me when I put it on. Good, filthy things. Haha I gotta rep you for putting me on fam.

Last edited:
Of course it smells good, that's why she even said anything. She just had to check your ego a bit. Asking if it smells good sounds like you were feeling yourself a bit much.

Of course I'm feeling myself too much :lol: that's the whole gimmick b. Aventus screams confidence

Of course it smells good, that's why she even said anything. She just had to check your ego a bit. Asking if it smells good sounds like you were feeling yourself a bit much.

Hmm...Good point.

Usually you say Creed, depending on who you're speaking with, they'll say 'the band? lol'

Stillin with the purple label [emoji]128077[/emoji]. One of my favorite ever.

Now would b the time to buy it if u were though. Osswald got their 15% coupon out...they do tht every few months

View media item 1960780Got the Variant TL as y'all recommended.
It's pretty good but not the same as Tuscan leather.
It's similar but more raspberry and less leather.
TL people say it smells like "cocaine" :lol:
This doesn't have the same projection but it does last pretty long just like TL.
I did get a few compliments too. Not bad for $73.
If anyone wants 10ml holla.

View media item 1960780Got the Variant TL as y'all recommended.
It's pretty good but not the same as Tuscan leather.
It's similar but more raspberry and less leather.
TL people say it smells like "cocaine" :lol:
This doesn't have the same projection but it does last pretty long just like TL.
I did get a few compliments too. Not bad for $73.
If anyone wants 10ml holla.

I never tried TL, but this frag smells great.

Home brew x Uden today. These nurses trying to get all up in my personal area now. Blaise, please tell me you got more Uden....

Back
Top Bottom