Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I been really rockin designers alot since the weather has been gettin warmer, dhs, bdc, platinum egoiste, d&g pour homme vintage, and burberry touch have all been in real heavy rotation. i dunno why even

That platinum Chanel has been getting heavy play I need another bottle I have put a serious dent in that juice since the snow melted ..absolutely love that juice

I really can't get with Sauvage despite trying it multiple times. I don't know what note it is..but something doesn't agree with my nose.

I'd rather wear Bleu de Chanel, Allure Homme Sport, etc. if I'm reaching for designers.

I didn't know Stillin made youtube vids 
smokin.gif

LOL @ the video. All of those terms are used in this thread daily. :lol:

Bleecker Street smells fruity but not similar to Aventus. Bleecker Street is one cologne that would give me a headache if sprayed at the base of my neck. And yes I have both.

If anybody is interested I have a 3.4 oz bottle of Thierry Mugler Ultra Zest only missing about 8 sprays.. $45 shipped.

Packing the rest ofthis weeks stuff for the po in a few hrs when I get home for the nite. If anyone needs anything else or hasnt paid yet, u got til then.

Wore platinum egoiste today for work. Not sure what to wear to go out tonite tho. I never plan ahead tho, I aleays end up grabbing somethin else when I do

HTTP and Aventus are not similar. Each are there own. In all honesty, i feel my skin itself just doesn't react well with Aventus.
However, my favorite cologne and I've yet to find one to top it is Herod. Home-brew first and then Herod on top :x :nthat: :nthat:

Herod is straight garbage and http and Aventus are very similar. I've actually never come across two colognes more similar that weren't clones.

Herod smells like cheap incense. If you're a middle easterner that owns a hookah lounge then maybe you can get away with it. It's warm weather season anyways no need to discuss b grade winter scents.

It's almost April and dudes talking about Herod? As if Tom Ford doesn't wipe the floor with that nonsense you are still in the wrong season.

Back
Top Bottom