Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It's low 50s tonight where I'm at. Think I may put on some Herod before heading out :smokin

Definitely don't receive nearly as much compliments as my Aventus or AHSEE but I like switching it up and keeping the ladies guessing

Last edited:
Herod is trash unless your a teenager used to burning incense And then you'll probably love it. No grown man should walk around smelling like incense unless you have a beard and man bun

Herod is trash unless your a teenager used to burning incense And then you'll probably love it. No grown man should walk around smelling like incense unless you have a beard and man bun
Who hurt you bro? Did Tyrone steal your woman while wearing Herod?

laugh.gif
 dude was on a rampage

:lol:

That's cold blooded bro, all split participants get priority, period. I get 20 questions a week about Aventus, another 20 inquiries asking me to explain HomeBrew from people I've never seen in the thread, another 10 asking for recommendations from my doc, just to recommend 20 and they choose 2 or even none most of the time.

All updates on available splits, shares, juice, I post in this thread. All updates about tracking, juice availability, etc, i post in this thread. There are a good 10 writeups, countless testimonials on HomeBrew in this very thread. Believe me I try my best, i can talk frags all day long, but split participants or those who catch me on a day where I check PMs, get priority, seriously if anyone $$ is sitting in my paypal account, they are on my mind daily, until I get their juice right.

I don't mean to be slow on the Aventus inquiries, but I don't have the time to answer every, single one. If I did have Aventus to split/share, I would post it in the thread, constantly.

Happy Saturday yall, everyone that paid for juice this week, it has been shipped.

And realshoemice, your PM was overlooked. Apologies, but you do know the PM system is trash on here right? I don't get updates, all i see is what messages has been answered and which haven't and go donw the line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom