Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Yo, y'all too much in here lately..
laugh.gif

it's all love frag-bruh's

Just a thought but why not reach out to those offering to help you out instead of asking for them to do so?
I posted what I was looking for so people can reach out to me ..so your post is irrelevant
Idk fam... whenever I sold kicks, the dudes who would want you (the seller) to message them first either: a) are low balling or b) looking to scam you.

99.6 % of the time.

^ That ain't a number I pulled out of my *** either.

Last edited:
Today I went to mall to check out the Bond No 9. I check out the bleecker st. it was ok just not my favorite one I tried. They all smell good just depending on person taste.

I just ordered big bottle of Bond No 9 Little Italy it reminds me of Polo (Orange bottle) . I also liked the Queens one too.

Last edited:
Re-up on Aventus from Amazon came in today. Batch # LT4215R11

Apparently this is the pineapple heavy batch? Anyone have experience with it

$125 for 2oz of VIW? You can get a whole bottle for $140-$150 depending on the sale at Fragrancenet. Boys been in here talking all kinds of crazy the last week or so smh.

Side note: Meringa was fuego for the 4-5 hours that I could smell it. Maybe it wasn't hot enough today.

Last edited:
Alright heres somethin special up for split. Completely sold out for a cpl months now at the one store u can get it....

Only letting a few decants go. Check out a review
M. micallef Osswald exclusive The No1.

5ml=$16
10ml=$30

Includes shipping. First come first serve, shipping on saturday morning

Last edited:
Alright heres somethin special up for split. Completely sold out for a cpl months now at the one store u can get it....

Only letting a few decants go. Check out a review
M. micallef Osswald exclusive The No1.

5ml=$16
10ml=$30

Includes shipping. First come first serve, shipping on saturday morning

Would you recommend this as a blind buy? Only high-end stuff I've ever messed with is Creed, looking to expand the palate a little.

I think a decant of anythin is worth a blind buy, thats what they r there for, so im not the best judge tbh

Would def recommend if your going to blind buy make sure it is of a decant first to keep trying out seeing where the fragrance fits in your lifestyle first and if you like it you will know rather or not you'd feel comfortable buying a full bottle or not because most niche fragrances are too expensive for most people taste especially Clive Christiansen frags ...going to give Val d afrique a try again and hopeful the warmer weather makes it a keeper in the rotation

Fellas, what are your favorite Bond No. 9 Scents? I know Blecker Street is a favorite in here. Looking to pick up a bottle for the summer/fall

Fellas, what are your favorite Bond No. 9 Scents? I know Blecker Street is a favorite in here. Looking to pick up a bottle for the summer/fall
check out chez bond if you haven't. My ex loved it and my current girl loves it too. Riverside drive is one of my favorites too

Back
Top Bottom