Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Been a while, guys.

I want some more Hamptons....I used up my last few drops this morning. Anyone have a spare decant?

Thanks!

My usual go to frag for work is ysl l'homme or issey miyake and the type of compliments I get are it smells nice and refreshing I wore HB x aventus the past few days and one nurse told me I smell yumming and another won't stop asking me what I'm wearing ... This juice got me walking into work feeling myself
View media item 1972526

Your work is coo with you wearing fragrances? Where I work, having anything on is a no-no (OR setting). I tried to get away with a half spray of http today and someone noticed me across the room. I've been called out multiple times both positively and negatively lol.

creeds are exclusive to "high end" stores so the creed boutique rep told me..alot of these you see on ebay and others are sometimes giving people fugazi's..if it comes wrapped in anything its fugazi...if it doesnt smell fresh its fugazi

Only Creed scents I would trust outside of retailers is Fragrance.net

*** Split // Frapin L'Humansite ***

Before I add it to the google doc.

10ml $16

It opens with lemon, bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper and black pepper. A heart encompasses juniper berries, nutmeg, thyme and peony, while a base includes gin, oak moss and tonka.

10ml $16

It opens with lemon, bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper and black pepper. A heart encompasses juniper berries, nutmeg, thyme and peony, while a base includes gin, oak moss and tonka.

View media item 1973391

Bottle worthy?

Btw, fragrancenet has or (did have) 30% off if you sin up for VIP

10ml $16

Bottle worthy?

Btw, fragrancenet has or (did have) 30% off if you sin up for VIP
I've split like 3 bottles way back, and sold all the partials I had. A lot of people like it, but I'm not big on freshies to begin with.

Alright heres somethin special up for split. Completely sold out for a cpl months now at the one store u can get it....

Only letting a few decants go. Check out a review
M. micallef Osswald exclusive The No1.

5ml=$16
10ml=$30

Includes shipping. First come first serve, shipping on saturday morning

15 ml left. hit me up if u want any.

And if u need anything else, aventus etc. hit me up and pay before saturday

Anyone got experience with either scent of peace or Andy Warhol? Considering blind buying about a half bottles worth of each
I prefer the Andy Warhol for cooler temps. I got in on a split that was hosted by Baise here a while back. I'm glad I got it. Would certainly pick up some more if it came up.

Last edited:
Your work is coo with you wearing fragrances? Where I work, having anything on is a no-no (OR setting). I tried to get away with a half spray of http today and someone noticed me across the room. I've been called out multiple times both positively and negatively lol.
You're absolutely right its a no no I been here a year only positives so far...

Last edited:
SOTD Guerlain Habit Rouge: Dress Code

Thierry Wesser literally made this smell like a sweet, chocolate and vanilla dessert, without making it overbearing and 'too sweet'. It's perfect, with a little bit of the original Habit Rouge for nostalgia purposes. This drydown is just as good as Pure Malt. I need 5 back up bottles, seeing as how it's limited edition.

Thierry Wesser literally made this smell like a sweet, chocolate and vanilla dessert, without making it overbearing and 'too sweet'. It's perfect, with a little bit of the original Habit Rouge for nostalgia purposes. This drydown is just as good as Pure Malt. I need 5 back up bottles, seeing as how it's limited edition.
been wanting to pick this up 2 man

I must not be doing something right with the homebrew. Put 1 spray on each side of the neck and then whatever cologne I'm wearing. Tried doing it right away and I've also tried waiting to let the homebrew dry and then put the cologne on. Either way, I don't feel the longevity or the range has improved.

I don't see how it's possible to evaluate range/projection without external feedback.

I know for me personally it's difficult to accurately evaluate longevity with most fragrances that last longer than a few hours. Olfactory fatigue has a big effect on me.

Last edited:
I must not be doing something right with the homebrew. Put 1 spray on each side of the neck and then whatever cologne I'm wearing. Tried doing it right away and I've also tried waiting to let the homebrew dry and then put the cologne on. Either way, I don't feel the longevity or the range has improved.
As for the longevity.
Wearing HTTP today.
1 spray of HTTP and 1 spray HB.
I'm going on 12 hrs and I can still smell it like I sprayed recently.

Without HB I only get about 4hrs with HTTP.
And I have a old batch of HB I got from Baise over a year ago.

As for the longevity.

Wearing HTTP today.

1 spray of HTTP and 1 spray HB.

I'm going on 12 hrs and I can still smell it like I sprayed recently.

Without HB I only get about 4hrs with HTTP.

And I have a old batch of HB I got from Baise over a year ago.

That being said, current batches are stronger. I didn't really know what i was doing a year ago lol. Well, I did, but the current batch since like November is just as strong if not stronger. It's definitely your nose playing tricks, I'd bet a check on it. I've lost count of the people that say they smell me 5 hrs in, after I completely forgot about the fragrance.

That being said, current batches are stronger. I didn't really know what i was doing a year ago lol. Well, I did, but the current batch since like November is just as strong if not stronger. It's definitely your nose playing tricks, I'd bet a check on it. I've lost count of the people that say they smell me 5 hrs in, after I completely forgot about the fragrance.
I'm gonna have to grab that new new.

I still have like 40ml of this old one.. lol

One of my favourites from last year, its excellent as an update to habit rouge.

Back
Top Bottom