Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Anybody know what's up with the fragrancenet ebay store? Yesterday they pulled down all the creeds and today there's no items at all.

Xerjoff Uden is
nthat.gif
by the way. I might bite that bullet. $200 for 50ml kinda sucks when I got 100ml of Naxos for cheaper though.
retail is $260, that's a deal.

Reeled in a cheapie today, F by Ferragmo pour Homme. Good stuff, italian through and through. Also, super designer and cologne-y through and through. I like it tho.

Last edited:
Pluriel by Maison Francis Kurkdjian smells pretty good too. I heard the peformance was meh. I got a 5ml sample with my bottle of Naxos. I was impressed on paper. It's too hot to give it a go in Texas right now though.

Last edited:
I absolutely love cheapies.
My favs are rochas man, tommy Bahama St. Barts, Ed Hardy love & luck,

I absolutely love cheapies.
My favs are rochas man, tommy Bahama St. Barts, Ed Hardy love & luck,

burberry touch and dior homme sport for me. still love them.

packing up everyone's stuff for saturday shipment.

Anyone still lookin for the Micallef No1, got 10ml left to let go.

If you need aventus or millesime imperial, i got them too. got other stuff too but i'm too lazy to look, and not gonna list the cold weather stuff anymore....

oh another one that's great for the spring, Jovoy L'art de la Guerre (http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Jovoy-Paris/L-Art-de-la-Guerre-25957.html)....can let another 10 or 15 ml go.

accidentally packed up doubles of an order....

take it for $29 shipped

10ml bleu de chanel
10ml dior homme sport
10ml dior sauvage

Big thank you to @Baise tonCanape, got your package in the mail today.

Cant' wait to give HB 01 a try for the first time this weekend. Richwood is smelling Godly on my skin.

It's a little thing but I always appreciate the care and effort you put to into packaging my dude. 

Big thanks for the extra decants as well I really appreciate it man. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Got two splits for those of you that like oud/rose and can pull off smelling like a Saudi Prince. The first is popping off tomorrow.

L'Humaniste is done d, first split sold out of since Bal d'Afrique.

Got two splits for those of you that like oud/rose and can pull off smelling like a Saudi Prince. The first is popping off tomorrow.

L'Humaniste is done d, first split sold out of since Bal d'Afrique.
I'll be in Saudi this month. I'm down for at least 10ml fam. I might find three wives over there [emoji]129300[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom