Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I always heard about Rose/Oud combos but I never tried one before yesterday. I smelled and picked up a sample of Rose D'Arabie, joint is fire.  Any other Rose/Oud scents I need to try?
Way too many!

Upper Echelon 

Roja Dove U.A.E. 

Maison Francis Kurdjian - Oud Silk Mood

Frederic Malle - Portrait of a Lady

Tom Ford - Noir de Noir (vintage)

Middle of the road

By Kilian - Cruel Intentions

Tom Ford - Noir de Noir

Xerjoff - More Than Words

Dior - Oud Ispahan

Diptyque - Oud Palao

Guerlain - Santal Royal

Tom Ford - Cafe Rose

Montale - Black Aoud

Decent

Juliette Has a Gun - Mignight Oud

I'm leaving out another good 10-15 I've tried that are worth mentioning, but that's just a few out of a 100 on the market right now. And solely "oud/rose" is hard to come by, there's so many variations and combos oud/rose/saffron, oud/rose/tobacco, oud/rose/patchouli, etc..

Last edited:

Friday night I went to this Caribbean rave
Bro this I must experience.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I'm not sure if there's any large amount of Caribbean people in the bay area. But try to find the most popular venue that they go to that plays dancehall, reggae, and soca...you will not be disappointed.

I know you be travelling, New York and Miami Carnival are coming up later this year.

Edit: San Fran will be having one on May 28th it seems
nerd.gif
Yup I'm at SF carnival every year. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely a couple of west indian clubs and lounges I frequent too.

But I already know Miami is probably on a whole different level compared to anything in the Bay. 

Last edited:

Way too many!

Upper Echelon 

Roja Dove U.A.E. 

Middle of the road

Tom Ford - Noir de Noir

Dior - Oud Ispahan

Diptyque - Oud Palao

Guerlain - Santal Royal

Tom Ford - Cafe Rose

Montale - Black Aoud

Decent

I'm leaving out another good 10-15 I've tried that are worth mentioning, but that's just a few out of a 100 on the market right now. And solely "oud/rose" is hard to come by, there's so many variations and combos oud/rose/saffron, oud/rose/tobacco, oud/rose/patchouli, etc..
Thanks for this, a lot of these might be difficult to but I'll be on the lookout for cheap decants and whatnot. I smelled Oud Silk and Oud Satin the same day I smelled the Rose D'Arabie, they were both nice but I liked the Rose D'Arabie a little better.

Received my aventus s/o dfunk. On first impression the decant I had years ago smelled the same still don't get the hype. However I'll do a wear test & see how it performs on me.

Bought the Ysl " La nuit " & Versache pour homme for a total of 89.95 last night .. Now Fragrance.net have a 30% off instead of the 25% . Not that much of a big deal but still .

Way too many!

Upper Echelon 
Roja Dove U.A.E. 

Middle of the road
Tom Ford - Noir de Noir
Dior - Oud Ispahan
Diptyque - Oud Palao
Guerlain - Santal Royal
Tom Ford - Cafe Rose
Montale - Black Aoud

Decent

[/quote

Portrait of A Lady is a magnificent rose/Oud fragrance. One of my favs

Last edited:
SPLIT: Olfactive Studio Still Life In Rio

View media item 1981656

This might be the last new one I do for a long while. Tryin to limit spending on new frags, and my summer lineup was already complete without this, but I got myself a decant and ended up orderin the bottle.

To me this is like a mix of Creed Virgin Island Water and Armani Prive Figuieur Eden. Not as sweet as VIW, and all around a real solid warm weather frag. Real nice.

Top notes are yuzu, ginger, lemon, mint and mandarin orange; middle notes are pepper, black and pink pepper and coconut milk; base notes are rum, copaiba balm and leather.

5ml = $12
10ml = $22

Still got aventus available as well, and some others. If u need anythin, pm me.

Last edited:
went with HB x La Nuit 

GOT DAMN...stuff is powerful man. Feel like @Baise tonCanape  should've hit me with the uncle ben "with great power comes great responsibility" speech lol.

had honeys attention when I was at whole foods lmao.

Fellas I was doing some spring cleaning today and decided to separate my 10ml decants into the type of weather they are appropriate for. Please help me out if I have some of these incorrect, I'm kinda OCD about being organized. :rolleyes

[COLOR=#red]Warm weather[/COLOR]
Creed Virgin Island Water
Creed Erolfa
Creed Millesime Imperial
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Creed Aventus
Chanel Bleu de Chanel
Bond no9 Andy Warhol
Bond no9 HTTP
Bond no9 Bleecker Street
Byredo Parfums Bal D'Afrique
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme
Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia

Cool weather
Parfums de Marly Herod
Givenchy Play Intense
Bond no9 I Love NY For All
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
Dior Homme Dior Homme Intense
Xerjoff 1861 Naxos

Yup I'm at SF carnival every year. :lol: :pimp:

Definitely a couple of west indian clubs and lounges I frequent too.

But I already know Miami is probably on a whole different level compared to anything in the Bay. 
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

PMed 8)

Fellas I was doing some spring cleaning today and decided to separate my 10ml decants into the type of weather they are appropriate for. Please help me out if I have some of these incorrect, I'm kinda OCD about being organized.
eyes.gif

Warm weather
Creed Virgin Island Water
Creed Erolfa
Creed Millesime Imperial
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Creed Aventus
Chanel Bleu de Chanel
Bond no9 Andy Warhol
Bond no9 HTTP
Bond no9 Bleecker Street
Byredo Parfums Bal D'Afrique
Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme
Acqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia

Cool weather
Parfums de Marly Herod
Givenchy Play Intense
Bond no9 I Love NY For All
Thierry Mugler Pure Malt
Dior Homme Dior Homme Intense
Xerjoff 1861 Naxos

I prefer Naxos in the heat, when i do wear it.

View media item 1982871S/O to dFunk and Baise...thanks gentlemen

Dior Sauvage is a sleeper, def didn't think it would smell this good...Dior sport will be a go to on the daily

This Frapin reminds me sooooo much of Herod!!!

Back
Top Bottom