Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

*** SPLIT: Diptyque Oud Palao ***

*Also, I'll be switching over to a different paypal address, maybe not this split, but sooner than later.*

The continuation of splits that will have you smelling like a Saudi King.

10ml $21

The fragrance features bulgarian rose, labdanum, madagascar vanilla, rum, tobacco, patchouli, camphor, sandalwood and laotian oud.

My thoughts; rose, tobacco, patchouli, and oud all have equal parts, they play off each other and almost give the illusion of being just any ole oud/rose/patch fragrance, but there's so much more development in this one. You have 4 notes that are usually star players in most compositions, jockeying for front row, they are all infused with rum, sweetened with vanilla and a touch of light smoke. While scents like Aventus get ALL the attention, Oud Palao gets the RIGHT kind of attention. When people break their necks to see who's wearing this, they're also trying to see what super-exotic car you got parked near. 

curve is actually in my rotation.. i just like the light scent plus it was on sale at tj maxx... and the other i got is polo blue which i havent worn in a while is pretty strong but smells good...im thinking of copping issey miyake though

I could wear every frag I've bought from this thread in public and not get one compliment. But as soon as I throw on a cheapie like cool water, I get mad comps from everyone. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

the two girls ay my job like the cheap **** :x ....that untrained nose, peasants :smh:

:lol: jk

Allergies have been debilitating lately. My girl blames it on the fumes of course, but this is the first year in my life that I can remember having allergies. All those years of laughing at the congested, non-breathing sneezers in the world and I'm sitting here not able to smell anything half of all weeks and sneezing like a zoo animal the rest of it. 
mean.gif

Realistically it's not gonna stop me :lol: could be purely coincidental. It would be interesting to see all the stuff they actually put into all these fragrance like a full ingredient list.

Last edited:
Bay Area is pretty brutal as far as allergens go.

I just started using Nasacort. By the far the best alergy medicine I've used. Highly recommend it if you're congested and sneezing.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in a more than half bottle full of Ultra Zest?
Haven't worn it since last year, tried it again and unfortunately there's definitely something in it that doesn't agree w/ me cause i get a headache from it, suck cause i really do like the stuff. Same reason i had to retire pure malt. PM me if interested, see the pic for juice level in the bottle.

View media item 1989229

For those wearing bond no 9. Anyone feel it doesn't stay on long? Anyone try Prada sport?

bonds do very very well on my skin ..i dont have a problem with any of mine...and prada luna rossa sport? its a nice scent i did a blind buy and wasnt mad when i got my nose on it

me and a buddy at work are going in half on a 4oz bottle of Royal Oud...juice smells hella good

Last edited:
Even 50/50 spray? Which one goes on top of which?

I've been experimenting with it since i got the sauvage ..ive done the 50/50 with sauvage first and then aventus and that was magic...did the aventus first and sauvage and that was magic...either way you wont be disappointed :smokin:smokin:smokin im going to try a couple sprays of aventus on the arms and sauvage on inner elbows and vice versa and spray them side by side on my neck area

So I'm in Vegas and last night went to the shops in Caesar's palace. Creed had a pop up shop. Smelled this super exclusive frag called 1849. It was a beast. Baby powderish on the first smell, but when it dried...maaaaaaan...the only thing that stopped me from buying it was that it was $400 for a 2.5 oz. Anybody ever tried it?

Back
Top Bottom