Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Man I put on this HB01 & Herod today. At the Dr's office and my nurse couldn't stop telling me all about her personal life. I knew it was something because the first thing she said was, "Damn you smell good." Lol
roll.gif

be sure not to mix 'brew with any warm weather scents, I tried 1 spray layered with VIW....yuck :x

Real talk Dude still hasn't came down from Wednesdays holiday... VIW X HB is amazing I can get about 6-8 hrs with it

The hell? That's like the premier combo. If viw works for you, this makes it work better. I get constant compliments with that combo.

probably just my skin, did brew + VIW to the gym other day, gross.

stacked it with Neroli today, seemed to work well.

Probably is bro.

Did the VIW x HB layering yesterday n was able to still smell it this morning on my skin

Today I'm doing the Yambventus X HB

Man I don't get why ya'll cologning up for the gym. Whenever I've tried that with the lightest of scents it would have me choking.

I think some guy mixes molecule01 with something else here and sells it is homebrew ... I just bought the molecule 01 from barneys and really like it on its own. Take that for whatever it's worth I guess [emoji]128533[/emoji]

i have to many and love colognes so i wear colognes everywhereeee no matter what im doing i have a cologne on to try out and see if it will fit the scenario that im doing...rather sleep...watching tv..gym...im always wearing something

That's me. 
laugh.gif

I just threw it up there, still working on a website, social media, etc.. It's weird I been getting hits and I haven't even added a description yet.

Man I don't get why ya'll cologning up for the gym. Whenever I've tried that with the lightest of scents it would have me choking.

sometimes the attractive women at the gym will come over and work next to me, like on the stairmaster etc...

reasonable to assume it's the sillage from good juice perspiring 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom