Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What Creed and Kilian scents good for summer. I have aventus but not wowed by it and I have git.

Any of you guys used bonaza? I see splits for cheap

It was up almost all day there were about 10 Aventus and 3-4 VIW and a couple GIT

And you didn't say anything?

All that complaining you were doing a couple weeks ago about Baise and folks in here not looking out for the people and you didn't post the info? :lol:

Last edited:

All that complaining you were doing a couple weeks ago about Baise and folks in here not looking out for the people and you didn't post the info? :lol:
He posted it up bro how many people need to tell you?

He posted it when he saw it and it was gone shortly after. From the post after it sounds like he missed out on VIW altogether.

Meanwhile you saw it up all day and didn't post about it. But you'll pop off at the mouth nagging bout split prices and how you'd personally operate at a loss to help the thread if it were you doing splits.

***** just comical to me g. :lol:

All that complaining you were doing a couple weeks ago about Baise and folks in here not looking out for the people and you didn't post the info?
laugh.gif
Glad somebody said it man 

He posted it when he saw it and it was gone shortly after. From the post after it sounds like he missed out on VIW altogether.

Meanwhile you saw it up all day and didn't post about it. But you'll pop off at the mouth nagging bout split prices and how you'd personally operate at a loss to help the thread if it were you doing splits.

***** just comical to me g. :lol:
It only said sold out for about 5 minutes. If you just checked back you could have bought as many as you wanted.

Back
Top Bottom