Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

New to this thread.

Where do you guys spray your Cologne? I spray Adam's apple & left wrist.

What are some good websites to buy splits from?

I'm looking at the website scentsplit.com right now I may give them a shot.
places on the human body where arterial pulsations can be easily palpated. These spots emanate heat and your perfume will react with your body heat and continue to emit scent throughout the day.

Apply your perfume to these points such as the inner wrists, the base of the throat (the common carotid artery at the lower level of the thyroid cartilage), behind ear lobes, underarms, behind knees, and the inner elbows.

depends on the fragrance strength... at least one to each side of neck if projecttion isnt too big or it isnt harsh ill add another to the back of the neck for that scent trail. on rare occasions ill add a fourth spray to the chest on top of the shirt.

Last edited:
Bruhs.

I don't know what any of y'all think, but I ordered some Royal Water from Fragrantica's ebay page got that 95% bottle for $60 and

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Damb, fam. To me, this juice is the business.

I love my Aventus, GIT, VIW and Silver Mtn Water. But, man, this Royal Water is something serious for me. Hella fresh and clean...I'm hyped off that $60 come up.

If the head shaking and co-signs are directed toward me, my bad for not clarifying.

I came up on the Royal Water by following the link to the fragrance net aventus deal that was originally posted. By the time I clicked the link aventus was done but I looked at their other items and found the Royal Water listing. There was only 1 bottle left which is what I got.

Therefore, no reason to post the deal and I figured that cats would also search their listings to see if there was any other deals they'd be interested in.

Given that...maybe y'all may want to bookmark the fragrance net eBay page and check it on a regular basis to find come ups. I know I will be from now on. I'll also be sure to link anything that I see that might interest others.

thanks for sharing the deal b :smh:

Those are the cats that kief needs to be mad at :lol:

New to this thread.

Where do you guys spray your Cologne? I spray Adam's apple & left wrist.

What are some good websites to buy splits from?

I'm looking at the website scentsplit.com right now I may give them a shot.

I get my solid from here on NT, and on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/fragsplits/.compact
https://www.reddit.com/r/FragDecants/.compact

Buying from a website like scentsplit or luckyscent will always cost more, but they do have more variety, and the option to get smaller amounts (1ml) if you just want to see what a frag smells like.

NT, reddit, and fb groups tend to be individuals that are into fragrances as a hobby, and are splitting juice for the community while getting to keep a little for themselves.

If the head shaking and co-signs are directed toward me, my bad for not clarifying.

I came up on the Royal Water by following the link to the fragrance net aventus deal that was originally posted. By the time I clicked the link aventus was done but I looked at their other items and found the Royal Water listing. There was only 1 bottle left which is what I got.

Therefore, no reason to post the deal and I figured that cats would also search their listings to see if there was any other deals they'd be interested in.

Given that...maybe y'all may want to bookmark the fragrance net eBay page and check it on a regular basis to find come ups. I know I will be from now on. I'll also be sure to link anything that I see that might interest others.

thanks for sharing the deal b :smh:

Those are the cats that kief needs to be mad at :lol:

For those interested, here is the link to fragrancenet ebay store

http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefi...enet&_sasl=fragrancenet&loadLocalAspects=true

I bookmarked it after the Aventus deal was posted, and i check it periodically. I missed out on that Royal Water deal, but i was able to get Creed Spring Flower for the lady for the low.

*** XERJOFF SPLITS UPDATE ***

Shipment passed through customs yesterday! I should have bottles in hand Mon/Tues, then off to splitting. 

I appreciate everyone's patience. Plenty of Naxos available still, and if anyone has a sweet tooth Xerjoff Lira is one of the best, plenty of that too.

Shipment passed through customs yesterday! I should have bottles in hand Mon/Tues, then off to splitting. 

I appreciate everyone's patience. Plenty of Naxos available still, and if anyone has a sweet tooth Xerjoff Lira is one of the best, plenty of that too.
No Uden?

Seller has good reviews, so I'm sure I'll get a split. I just don't know if it's legit since I can't compare it lol

Bonanza id legit as I sell on there and have used Giveitashot who has the best selection of decants on the market. I do believe they shorted me 2ml on a pretty expensive decant, plus it came in a funky atomizer, on top of me thinking it was watered down until I tested it beside another sample.

Riverside Drive to Father's Day dinner.

Shout out to all you Fathers in one of my favorite threads. Enjoy your day with your families.

Last edited:

I never got a reply to my PM, hopefully it's not all out

Forget bonanaza, basenotes has some great splitters, with great prices and tons of feedback and reviews.
Bonanza id legit as I sell on there and have used Giveitashot who has the best selection of decants on the market. I do believe they shorted me 2ml on a pretty expensive decant, plus it came in a funky atomizer, on top of me thinking it was watered down until I tested it beside another sample.
man i really just want some of these exclusive bottles one being kilian moonlight in heaven i have maybe 1 spray left smh.  basenotes is cool i recently got put on to them i got two splitters they just haven't updated their stock lately

Forget bonanaza, basenotes has some great splitters, with great prices and tons of feedback and reviews.
man i really just want some of these exclusive bottles one being kilian moonlight in heaven i have maybe 1 spray left smh.  basenotes is cool i recently got put on to them i got two splitters they just haven't updated their stock lately
Basenotes is decent and the OG, but Giveitashot on Bonanaza, I don't know who they are or how they do it, but they have MAD niche, some even unreleased. I can and do beat their Xerjoff prices, but they are the best deal on the internet, honestly. 

Back
Top Bottom