Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I know a cpl ppl were lookin for green irish tweed but cant remember who. Can decant a little bit since I grabbed a new bottle

10ml $22 shipped
20ml $41

First come first serve. Shipping included

Last edited:
I'm running real low on Tom Ford MDA, any splits anytime soon? It's my go to for work in the spring/summer.

Can anyone recommend me good Cologne for sunny south Florida? It's basically hot year round. Right now I have Chanel bleu Creed aventus and I ordered some uden from Baise. Just want the fresh boy starter pack.
I need some more Chanel Bleu. A bottle should be cheap or a 85> bottle

I only strip for women but men definitely tip better. Once we go drunk we go ham that's testosterone for u. I still make good money tho it's a great job

giphy.gif

How do you guys hear about all these exclusive brands beside this thread.

I bought givenchy gentlemen only last year and I'm already out of it, and it is EXTREMELY rare for me to use up all of a cologne, even if I really like it. I have colognes from 07 that I really like, but I just haven't used all (lacoste essential).

I bought a travel sized Vince camuto and the compact size is clutch. I usually wear it for work even though it's more of an evening fragrance.

I ran across 3am in Ross and copped just b/c it was inexpensive and i vaguely remember liking it when it came out, and I was right. Very refreshing crisp scent.

I don't know what I want to get next.

How do you guys hear about all these exclusive brands beside this thread.
I'd say there's probably A LOT of people in here who get there info from here. There's reviewers on YouTube that have good info. Fragrantica and base notes are good sites to learn from. Also of people also have stores like Nordstrom or Neiman Marcus in which they can smell more high end stuff

I'm one of those people who got put up on mad game from this thread.

I don't even have the patience to watch those Youtube vids :lol:

I had little to no knowledge of cologne then I came here and learned a lot lol. Found some good splitters on basenotes so now I have Creed Aventus & Millisime Imperial Xerjoff Uden and Chanel Bleu. I live in south Florida so it's basically summer year round. I'm really feeling that Millisime Imperial for the summer I went to saks fifth yesterday tested a lot of creed and Tom ford and like the MI the best.

Last edited:
Most of my fragrances ive learned from here... especially when theres a split I'll then look it up on fragrantica or basenotes to learn whats in it and if it calls my attention I'll read reviews and then try n find a video about it... every once in a while ill do my own venturing but definitely this thread has been a huge stepping stone into my now fragrance passion... thanks fellas!

Got my first compliment with yambventus! Girl said I smelled yummy and wanted to lick me lol. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom