Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Sunday special - only 1 available

10ml creed green irish tweed and 10ml creed original santal -- $35 shipped.-- pm me if interested, first come first serve

Last edited:
Need some advice on a small scent over haul. Currently i have ( basically through the seasons.

Cool water
Git(soon)
Versace Man
Nautica Voy
Adg
BDC
Kenneth Cole Black
Pac rib 1m
Pure malt

And a bunch of creed and others vials. The ones listed are full size. I plan to do away with adg and CW eventually. What are some good mid and/or designer stuff. Mostly spring summer. Ive heard Issey is good. Dolche to. What ar good suggestions?

Last edited:
What's up bruhs. Was on vacay and had the second cellphone casualty of the month, so excuse my slow replies to PMs. I should have an update on Xerjoff Nio (Homebrew that others ordered) tomorrow.

Last edited:
Juat got my bottle of Creed Royal Water from Fragrancenet Ebay store... they said it was 95% full... thing was brand new i had to spray it a few times to get it to actually spray... it was only unboxed... for $89 im happy :smile:

Nice come up. I think they sell their returned bottles as 95% used.
Someone may have ordered it, had buyers remorse, then returned it right away.

last call on this:

10ml creed green irish tweed and 10ml creed original santal -- $35 shipped

and these:

(prices adjusted):

10ml profumum roma meringa $27
10ml profumum roma battito d'ali $27
10ml profumum roma antico caruso $27
10ml creed royal oud $28
10ml creed aventus $26
10ml creed green irish tweed $21
10ml creed original santal $19

last call on this:

10ml creed green irish tweed and 10ml creed original santal -- $35 shipped

and these:

(prices adjusted):

10ml profumum roma meringa $27
10ml profumum roma battito d'ali $27
10ml profumum roma antico caruso $27
10ml creed royal oud $28
10ml creed aventus $26
10ml creed green irish tweed $21
10ml creed original santal $19
Like I said I wouldn't mind a 10 of GIT on gp but I know you be forgetful...

Finally ran out Royal Water and GIT after having for a super long time, just purchased some Aventus.

Last edited:
Refund coming to all Xerjoff NIO split  participants.

Sucks I can't deliver on this guys, distributor is out and my connect literally has the worst communication on earth, thankfully I didn't send her the money, like I used to do before receiving the product. If you have any questions, please PM me.

Also, I held up some orders for HB01, Uden, until I got word on Nio, I will shipped those asap. So sorry for not having this information a week ago, if not longer. I'll post another Nio split when I have bottles in-hand, sometime next month, I'm assuming.

since Baise's Nio fell through, I can let one 10ml decant go from my bottle, but can't match price. $41 shipped if anyone wants it, only the one available, i only got a 50ml bottle.

and I got a partial bottle of Aventus batch 15N01, no box, see pic for juice level. $165 shipped
View media item 2084483

Really been tryin to slim things down, but on the fence about so much, that i keep flipfloppin.

Back
Top Bottom