Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I threw Savauge in the trash were it belongs
leo-orange-juice.gif

Sauvage smells better than HTTP, tho. :lol:

Sauvage just doesn't hit my nose right, there's just one note in there that I don't like and can't quite place.

Fam.. $148 for the full presentation is still a great deal

Oh I know and I'll still probably scoop it coming up soon. I'm glad when I finally got a full bottle of Bal d'Afrique, I'm slowly getting the few full bottles that I love in my collection.

Sauvage just doesn't hit my nose right, there's just one note in there that I don't like and can't quite place.

Oh I know and I'll still probably scoop it coming up soon. I'm glad when I finally got a full bottle of Bal d'Afrique, I'm slowly getting the few full bottles that I love in my collection.

Its that synthetic sweet note that gives me a headache....its just offensive

If anybody wants a mass appealing designer fragrance that smells awesome check out Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau Intense. It's a womens fragrance but easily unisex.
Another one that women absolutely love.

Spot on review. Some of his negatives are why I like Sauvage tho. Safe, can wear it anywhere, good for any season, overall people pleaser.

Like I said before, when I'm ready to call it quits, I can see Sauvage being my signature scent.
Till then variety is the spice of life.

Savauge a synthetic bomb man...

That’s MOST fragrances bro. Sauvage is pure, playa juice. People say Bond 9’s are synthetic af, rightfully so, compared to Creed and other brands at the same price point, they are. Sauvage utilizes synthetics to the highest degree, ambroxan, iso e super, etc.. you can’t run from these in most perfumes and Dior knows the average nose just wants to smell good and get compliments. Sauvage delivers. The average Joe buys frags at Walgreens, and is maybe gifted a bottle from Macy’s on Christmas. Dior knew exactly what they were doing, Sauvage probably cost pennies on the dollar to make and they are going to reap for the next decade.

SOTD Sauvage EDP x Molecules 02 (ambroxan bomb)

Last edited:
Hey guys new to the forum.... just wondering if anybody knows of a perfume close to Gucci pour homme (discontinued version with Tom ford) thanx
Meanwhile I 'll try to catch up... never knew this existed lol...

Sauvage makes me nauseous and gives me a headache. That and amen frags. Whatever they both using doesnt agree w me

Hey guys new to the forum.... just wondering if anybody knows of a perfume close to Gucci pour homme (discontinued version with Tom ford) thanx
Meanwhile I 'll try to catch up... never knew this existed lol...

Encre Noir Extreme
*** SPLIT // Mancera Red Tobacco ***

Something to perhaps get me back in the split game. The highly coveted and well received Red Tobacco.
Bottle has already been ordered and should touchdown mid-week.

10ml - $17

red tobacco.jpg

Letting 20ml more fly. If interested PM me.

Just realized i never sent out tracking this weekend. Any1 who squared up before saturday was shipped out. If you dont receieve your stuff by Thursday hit me up so i can pull out tracking and see whats what.

Still got a little more bleecker street and http to let go if any1 want, will b shipping saturday, pm me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom