Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Thanks again for the heads up on this Extrait de Minimalisme Extrait de Minimalisme

haven't gave it a run yet, but i can tell by the first couple sprays that it will definitely work for me during spring and summer

28433869_715045608883687_7504664444417343488_n.jpg

.com smells exactly like Aventus with a less leathery dry down. Just came from Saks and have it on my arm right now. Couldn’t bring myself to buy basically a second bottle of Aventus but when I run out I’ll cop the Bond. The dry down smells like the old batches of Aventus and it’s cheaper per oz.

Btw I’m lame as hell for sitting there for 30 mins trying to decide on a new summer fragrance but settling on another bottle of GIT :rolleyes.

- Preciate it.

.com smells exactly like Aventus with a less leathery dry down. Just came from Saks and have it on my arm right now. Couldn’t bring myself to buy basically a second bottle of Aventus but when I run out I’ll cop the Bond. The dry down smells like the old batches of Aventus and it’s cheaper per oz.

Btw I’m lame as hell for sitting there for 30 mins trying to decide on a new summer fragrance but settling on another bottle of GIT :rolleyes.

- Preciate it.
unrelated, but your avy is legendary man :rofl:

I have a couple of 10ml's of Aventus Batch 17Y01.
If anybody is interested.

**GONE**

Last edited:
Need to try that bergamote 22. Summer frags are my faves. Gotta reup on purple label.
Sampled radiant bergamot ferrari from a seller last year and have been looking ever since.

got about 20ml more or so of http and bleecker that i'd be willing to split, will ship out on saturday as usual. so last call.

Bleecker $20 shipped per 10ml
Http $26 per 10ml

add $4 total shipping to whatever you want. pm me if you need either.

Back
Top Bottom