Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Annnnd one more...this will round off the summer frags, i been a little MFK crazy past few weeks.
MFK aqua universalis $27 per 10ml
Only 20ml available and whatever still listed below , pm me if you want anything.

This is what's currently still available:
10ml Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme
10ml Maison Francis Kurkdjian Petit Matin

20ml Creed Aventus

if you want to get in on anything, pm me. That's all I have planned to be splitting for the foreseeable future, but we'll see what happens

I keep my girl stocked on creed royal princess oud. Not a big fan of the aventus for her, but the royal princess has her smellin like a boss imo

I keep my girl stocked on creed royal princess oud. Not a big fan of the aventus for her, but the royal princess has her smellin like a boss imo
Got my lady this for mother's day, and she said she gets at least one compliment daily .

Just got the sample of it for my wife to try. She really liked the notes in it so I'll prolly be getting her a 2oz bottle of it if she does end up liking it.

Last call for this weeks post office drop on saturday.

Have 1 (or 2 of a cpl) 10ml splits left of each. pm me if interested, will do a discount and toss in an extra if you wanna grab 3 or more

Maison Francis Kurkdjian Amyris Homme
Maison Francis Kurkdjian aqua universalis
Maison Francis Kurkdjian petit matin
Creed Aventus

Last edited:
Screenshot_2018-06-19-23-41-09.png
Screenshot_2018-06-19-23-41-25.png

Steal?

Only 30 bucks if you buy straight from le labo. I believe they r 1 or 2 ml samples btw

Last edited:
Discovered Givenchy Gentleman absolute today. As I was comparing what’s mentioned here to what’s in store, I’m sure I’m in a D rank market lol

NMC21S7_mu.jpg

The Fragrance Kitchen - Kuwait....Should be here Friday... Looking forward to a new smell

375x500.48700.jpg

Killian Love the way you taste....Blind buy...Not really too fond of it but my 2 bittys love it.

I'm probably going to cop some Louis Vuitton Juice next. I have been hearing great things about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom