Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

This just came in. Smellin real good.
20180630_133653.jpg

Looking to sell 30ml decant of GIT, which is missing about 15 sprays, for $40 shipped. PM me if interested.

I want to pick up something from Jovoy around fall. They have some good stuff. I need to dive in and explore the house more.

L'art de la guerre is nice from jovoy Fruity and green. Havent tried too much from the house

Never tried that one. Incident diplomatique, psychedelique, les jeux sont fait, private label are all good from what I remember. All patchouli based. But I only tried them on paper and that was a long time ago. Need to see how I feel about them now and test on skin.

Fellas what's the easiet way to open a full bottle of cologne? My uncle gave my brother a bottle of Guess Seductive Homme Blue last year but he never uses cologne. So I'd thought it would be a good idea to split it among me and my dad in some empty atomizers.

I followed the instructions I found using a Google search and used some hand pliers. But I ended up breaking the neck of the bottle :smh:

IMG_20180701_182320.jpg
IMG_20180701_182300.jpg

To open? I Always break em too when ive tried. Lol i decant straight from the sprayer usually

Fellas what's the easiet way to open a full bottle of cologne? My uncle gave my brother a bottle of Guess Seductive Homme Blue last year but he never uses cologne. So I'd thought it would be a good idea to split it among me and my dad in some empty atomizers.

I followed the instructions I found using a Google search and used some hand pliers. But I ended up breaking the neck of the bottle :smh:

Safest way to do it.. next time.
Take the sprayer cap off and put a syringe in the tubing while applying pressure as you would if you were regularly spraying. Just be careful not to put too much pressure because you can damage the hose and ruin the whole spraying unit.

You can get syringes pretty cheap on Amazon in all different size mls.

10ml left of MFK Aqua celestia forte and aqua universalis. If anyone wants em, take em both for $55 shipped.

anybody looking for Mr. Burberry? Just came up on some that was only used once, but it doesnt smell the same on me as it does on my homie.

Final last call on the 4 mfk splits and the last of this aventus. Ir you want any hit me up in pm.

Prolly gonna pack it up for a while with splitting after.

Back
Top Bottom