Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just messed around and bought this ended up being 115 after voucher.. definitely an impulse buy but the deal was too good.

2CFEC112-21C9-4451-9400-9D2108D594DC.jpeg

No idea on that byredo since ive never owned a tester from them b4 If you know how it smells you should be able to tell very easily when u recieve it. If its bad, get a refund

I finally got my nose on HTTP. Meh. I have a sample of Rehab by Initio Parfums on the way. The hype machine got me again.

Last edited:
Fyi.....any1 waitin on the royal princess splits, bottle will b here thursday, shipping saturday. Sorry about the wait.

Layton is a super high quality versatile crowd pleaser. In the same vein as xerjoff uden for example. Don't sleep.

***split**Parfums De Marly Layton

10ml is $27 shipped.

40mls available, first come first serve. Bottle in hand Shipping out splits this Saturday . Pm me if you want any.

375x500.39314.jpg

And if any1 wants official sprayer samples of MFK masculin pluriel and grand soir, add on both for 10$ or $13 shipped straight up for both.
FB_IMG_1533037619898.jpg

And any1 waiting on royal princess it will ship saturday as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom