Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I'm tempted to blind buy mip. I've seen some of y'all speak highly of it. Does it compare to any other cologne?

I'm tempted to blind buy mip. I've seen some of y'all speak highly of it. Does it compare to any other cologne?

Similar to Black Bvlgari. I'm not crazy about Black Bvlgari, however, I really like Midnight in Paris. I purchased a bottle a while back, can't wait for cooler weather to break out the arsenal.

Sometimes I can get away with wearing fall/winter frags during summer days when it's unusually cooler. If it cools off considerably during a rainy day, I'll throw on some of my cooler weather scents. I am extra careful on the trigger. The problem is when it's hot and your wearing a fall/winter frag and you're just gassing the others around you with heavy sillage/projection. If it's nice and cool indoors, I don't see a problem.

Last edited:
Damn, I hate comming on here seeing splits I cant pick up.  Between getting car fixed and moving into a new apt, isnt any disposable income.  I'll be back though.

A lot of my collection leans toward all year round. Mild summers and mild winters. Rainy days really don't matter here in Kentucky, because it could be pouring outside and still 85+ degrees, then once the storm clears its back up in the 90s. I definitely need to move to the North West, because I hate hot summers and cold winters. I can deal with lots of rain tho.

I think a big part of it is mental as well. I mean think about it, I'm sure most of us are indoors almost the entire day, especially for work. It's not like the building you work in is gonna be 30 degrees inside in the winter like it is outside. You're gonna be in that cold weather mind state where you just wanna be warm and cozy, and certain scents just help evoke that. When I smell tobacco vanille I instantly think of the holidays (thanksgiving and christmas) and that's a big part of why I personally would really only wear it around those times of the year.

So I definitely think its 50/50 on how a scent makes you feel and how it actually smells/performs

I think a big part of it is mental as well. I mean think about it, I'm sure most of us are indoors almost the entire day, especially for work. It's not like the building you work in is gonna be 30 degrees inside in the winter like it is outside. You're gonna be in that cold weather mind state where you just wanna be warm and cozy, and certain scents just help evoke that. When I smell tobacco vanille I instantly think of the holidays (thanksgiving and christmas) and that's a big part of why I personally would really only wear it around those times of the year.

So I definitely think its 50/50 on how a scent makes you feel and how it actually smells/performs
Agree. Well said.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom