Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Original Santal Split package: $30 (includes shipping and materials)

10ml of Creed Original Santal

and 10ml of any of the following (choose one):

bleu de chanel edt
thierry mugler pure malt
viktor & rolf spicebomb

No love for original santal in here ? Y'all are buggin.

So I mentioned I was at the bond 9 store last week.....

Played w some of samples I got, after smellin everything on paper. And they all smell disgusting to me on skin...the only one thats half way decent is harrods for men, and its still ******* gross. I dunno how ppl drop the loot on those bottles.

Everything smells like melted plastic to me after it starts to dry down

THAT YSL IS A SUPERB DEAL.. I ALMOST WANT TO BUY BUT I HAVE THE BLACK AND GREY BOTTLES SO I DONT THINK ILL NEED A THIRD.... I JUST SCOOPED A BOTTLE OF VERSACE EROS.... THAT THERE IS A GEM

2ml =$5 shipped
Yes that's right 2ml.
Here's your chance to test a niche frag for nothing. You will not be disappointed. #promise.
I'm sitting on a lil more than half a
Decanter.
I'm still selling 10ml for $20 and 50ml for $90.
----------------—--------------------------------------------

Sup NT brahs, I'm still sitting on a lot of this juice and want to move it for a reddic low price and spread the niche love your way. This is a great winter frag. I will give you a heads up and let you know this is POTENT as is with ALL TF frags but more so with this :lol:
Be advised that you have to wait for the dry down of this frag to fully enjoy this frag. Once the dry down hits the yambs will flock. #promise.8)
This is a great frag to layer with also. I occasionally layer with tuscan leather :pimp:
I will offer this niche at designer price :pimp:
You can purchase a 50ml/1.7oz for $90!
You will not be able to beat this price guaranteed.
#enjoy

hopefully im not stepping on anyones toes bruhs.
but im really loving this thread and wanted to see if i could spread this great juice to my brethren. this is TF's newest private blend. i really digging it. i notice a great leather scent with this. I tried layering this with TL and...... :pimp:

SPLIT
Patchouli Absolu
Eau de Parfum
by TOM FORD Private Blend
5ml $16
10ml=$29$20
Buy 50ml/1.7oz for $90!!! Thats a small bottle for $90

PM me your pp address and i will invoice you. I will can ship out as soon as Monday.

The Scoop
Patchouli Absolu is Tom Ford's personal ode to an ingredient that is intertwined with his own story. The iconic olfactive note of the 1970s, it evokes louche sensuality and after-dark glamour, as well as the heady blending of masculine and feminine that defined the era. This Eastern oil perfumed the skin of late seventies' glitterati and bohemians alike, pervading the air of jet-set parties with a provocative, dark glamour. Patchouli fragranced the world that was to shape Tom Ford's singular vision of style.

Today, Tom Ford reinvents this influential ingredient into a truly vanguard scent for a new era. Patchouli Absolu merges three opulent—and distinctly different—versions of this iconic plant ingredient. Patchouli oil contributes raw and primal texture; patchouli coeur, the ultra-luxurious, absolute extract of the plant, contributes an elusive and refined earthiness, and a breakthrough iteration of patchouli called Clearwood, used for the very first time in perfumery, is the most exquisite and pure rendition of patchouli's darkly addictive signature ever captured. The merging of these three facets creates the uniquely unconventional heart of the fragrance. They create a prism effect, reflecting off each other to intensify the depth and intrigue that is inherent to patchouli. Patchouli Absolu has a hypnotic signature that pulses with dark mystery.

Patchouli Absolu opens with wave upon wave of refined patchouli that coats your skin like dark brown velvet glittering with gold. Spicy sweetness fuses with multi-faceted woods and smokiness to create a lush, deeply sensual mix with enormous warmth. Tom Ford goes beyond the dusty earthiness and blackened camphor of many traditional patchouli fragrances, opting instead for subtle hints of green mosses and a wisp of fresh herbs, all wrapped up with dark woods and golden amber. In the drydown, the spicy, smoky woods turn creamy and soft with a touch of leather that feels like suede. The end result is not only plush, bold, and elegant from start to finish, but a far cry from the dirty, raw scent of the patchouli oils from the 1970s. In short, this is a patchouli fragrance for the 21st century, darkly sensual, luxurious, and sophisticated.

View media item 1314379

Notes
Bay leaf, rosemary, moss, patchouli oil, patchouli coeur, patchouli Clearwood, guaic wood, cypriol, violetwood, cashmere woods, tonka bean, amber, musks, leather

This is a great frag to layer with also. I occasionally layer with tuscan leather
pimp.gif

I will offer this niche at designer price
pimp.gif

You can purchase a 50ml/1.7oz for $90!
You will not be able to beat this price guaranteed.
#enjoy
Just got my package from you yesterday.  Threw the Patchouli Absolu on before bed to give it a test.  Definitely not a frag to judge out of the bottle, once it dries it is 
pimp.gif
  Going to give it a full wear tomorrow to work and see what kind of longevity it has.  

Just got my package from you yesterday.  Threw the Patchouli Absolu on before bed to give it a test.  Definitely not a frag to judge out of the bottle, once it dries it is :pimp:   Going to give it a full wear tomorrow to work and see what kind of longevity it has.  

Got mine yesterday as well. I only strayed myself once since I already had cologne on, but from that one spray I can definitely tell it's a great smelling fragrance. Really feeling the dry down

I'll probably throw some on this weekend to test it out some more

Don't sleep people, 10ml for $20 is a steal.

Good lookin out egaroc1

Gonna be getting some of the newest batch of aventus in a week or so. I believe its batch 15u11 Going to have about 40 or 50ml to let go. Pm me if u want to reserve any.

Last edited:
That price on the oud wood is just stupid low, someone cop it alrdy. **** is great and has beastly performance

Back
Top Bottom