Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I repped that tinder line cause it gave me a good laugh.

Has anyone here compared VIW to tommy bahama st. barts?

St Barts is very cheap smelling compared to VIW, you can get St Barts pretty cheap though, they always have it at my local Marshalls for like $13

VIW is worth the extra money

ok....crap ppl flaked out on up for grabs, cause i don't need decants sittin here....

20ml of millesime imperial, and 10ml of aventus. -- $60 shipped

and y'all were moanin about the price on Bleecker street. -- take 10ml for $25 shipped for the first 3 ppl who want it.....

if you want the Creed decants and 10ml of bleecker, take it for $80shipped.

Why you so angry fam.
Smell great and flourish.

who me? if so, def. aint angry :lol:....don't like ppl flakin out tho, havin juice sittin out of the bottles, that does get me tight

Also 17ml of tom ford neroli portofino -- $36 shipped.

Last edited:
slay young man

I broke with the lady in August and I am old :lol:

you live and learn, use the power of smell

Man I guess these ladies can't handle us :lol:

Although one of the best parts of being single is reinventing yourself and that includes upping the smell goods game. Got too complacent when I was in a relationship and just wore the same Dior Homme everyday.

Now Aventus is back as my daily driver :pimp: ready to SLAY these yambs

who me? if so, def. aint angry :lol:....don't like ppl flakin out tho, havin juice sittin out of the bottles, that does get me tight

Also 17ml of tom ford neroli portofino -- $36 shipped.
Are you not making the splits after payment is received?

I repped that tinder line cause it gave me a good laugh.

Has anyone here compared VIW to tommy bahama st. barts?
they have the same vibe, but they don't smell alike. Not to me anyway. To me the St Bart's is more like a margarita

St Barts is very cheap smelling compared to VIW, you can get St Barts pretty cheap though, they always have it at my local Marshalls for like $13

VIW is worth the extra money

I already have st barts.
Some say its different from VIW (it being like a margarita and VIW like a pina colada).
Others say its so similar that if you have one you really dont need the other.
I might be interested in that split, and just give the st barts to my son. Hes starting to wear cologne to school every day. :D

usually do, but i try to only decant once a week....if im doin like 150mls worth of juice and there's one or two stragglers i just fill the bottles. i don't got all day/week to be doin this stuff

Aventus is definately a panty dropper was at a office party with one of my boys and his co-workers were all over me and ended up getting the panties just off her sniffing on my neck most of the night...

depends on the batch like with most creeds tho..even tho hate the batch code talk..but it is definately not worth paying 300 for tho when you can get a 50ml decant of it or find it for a steal price now a days...just watch out for fakes

Had to take a shuttle while getting my car serviced at the dealership.

As soon as I got in, the lady driver was like "what cologne are you wearing". I asked her "does it smell good" and she said "eh, it's okay" :stoneface:

As soon as I got in, the lady driver was like "what cologne are you wearing". I asked her "does it smell good" and she said "eh, it's okay"
indifferent.gif
LOL what did you have on?

Uden warn weather. Naxos cold. I dont rly like naxos personally.tho, but its nice if u dig those types of frags

As soon as I got in, the lady driver was like "what cologne are you wearing". I asked her "does it smell good" and she said "eh, it's okay" :stoneface:

Of course it smells good, that's why she even said anything. She just had to check your ego a bit. Asking if it smells good sounds like you were feeling yourself a bit much.

Back
Top Bottom