Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Was rocking HB x Cedrat Boise (s/o stillin729 stillin729 btw) the other day, saw this chick I know & as soon as she saw me she said, "What cologne are you wearing!?"

"Trust me, you wouldn't know it." (8))

"Yeah, I'm real good with colognes. Try me."

"Ok, are you familiar with the house of Mancera?"

"Wtf is that?" (8) 8))

"I told you you wouldn't know what it is that I'm wearing." (8) 8) 8))

I was feeling myself so much that I'm surprised I didn't dust the dirt off my shoulders after my last response :lol:

Last edited:

Stuff is pretty awesome right? I copped a full bottle
Definitely.

I saw a review where someone said Aventus is fruity + smoky & CB is fruity + woody.

Perfect assessment in layman's terms.

That decant bottle has a beast sprayer btw.

Caught me off guard because it shot out so fast & hard (ayo).

Idk fam... whenever I sold kicks, the dudes who would want you (the seller) to message them first either: a) are low balling or b) looking to scam you.

99.6 % of the time.

^ That ain't a number I pulled out of my *** either.
Did u not read where I wrote that I messaged multiple buyers and none responded

Fellas, what are your favorite Bond No. 9 Scents? I know Blecker Street is a favorite in here. Looking to pick up a bottle for the summer/fall
I had a sample of Wall Street I really enjoyed. I currently have splits of bleecker street, i love new york for all, and http.

I know dudes in here were going crazy for "scent of peace for him" as well

Last edited:
I like wall street, new york musk, http, scent of peace, chez and bleecker.
But chez and bleecker together is beast!

Rocked jubilation and HB today.
1 spray of each on the neck and it's still going strong 12 hrs in.

I've seen Aventus at Costco before. Creed is not an exclusive brand in my opinion. Don't let that $370 retail tag fool you. They're not moving very many bottles on their own at that price. If that was the case you wouldn't be able to buy 2 year old bottles for less than half price everywhere else on the internet.

My usual go to frag for work is ysl l'homme or issey miyake and the type of compliments I get are it smells nice and refreshing I wore HB x aventus the past few days and one nurse told me I smell yumming and another won't stop asking me what I'm wearing ... This juice got me walking into work feeling myself
View media item 1972526

Man the way y'all hype aventus I can't wait to get my decant in. It's been years since I tried some & when I did it was from an ebay seller, stuff smelled like aftershave :x May have gotten finessed :lol: so I'm hoping that's the case & this stuff lives up to the hype

creeds are exclusive to "high end" stores so the creed boutique rep told me..alot of these you see on ebay and others are sometimes giving people fugazi's..if it comes wrapped in anything its fugazi...if it doesnt smell fresh its fugazi

Back
Top Bottom