Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

That's me. :lol:

I just threw it up there, still working on a website, social media, etc.. It's weird I been getting hits and I haven't even added a description yet.
How's it doin on there bro?
I'm down to my last 10ml :smh:
I think that's 90ml's I went thru with u.
I think I just need to purchase the biggest bottle u have bro.

That's me. :lol:

I just threw it up there, still working on a website, social media, etc.. It's weird I been getting hits and I haven't even added a description yet.
How's it doin on there bro?
I'm down to my last 10ml :smh:
I think that's 90ml's I went thru with u.
I think I just need to purchase the biggest bottle u have bro.

That's the 100ml you just got a couple month's ago?! Lol gheeesh.

I got you. 500ml.

View media item 2007315

I got you. 500ml.

eek.gif

Last edited:

I got you. 500ml.

View media item 2007315
:wow:
:nerd:
The 100ml wasn't me. I've been buying from you since you first released the .01 and just been going thru the juice :lol:
I think 100ml is good. How much?

You still haven't said hows the business on amazons doing?
NSJ I am
Pretty liberal with the .01 and don't use the good juice as much. :lol:
Dead at the bosh gif :lol:

Last edited:

I got you. 500ml.

View media item 2007315
:wow:
:nerd:
The 100ml wasn't me. I've been buying from you since you first released the .01 and just been going thru the juice :lol:
I think 100ml is good. How much?

You still haven't said hows the business on amazons doing?
NSJ I am
Pretty liberal with the .01 and don't use the good juice as much. :lol:
Dead at the bosh gif :lol:

Business is good, I just threw it up there to do it; still working on marketing, description, website, product pictures, etc.. Amazon is a beast in itself, it reaches so many people (at a cost) than most startup s, resellers can muster on their own at the beginning.

I'm going to have a perfumer check out more formula and put some refining touches on it; rebrand, packaging, et voilà. .

I was joking about the 500ml, it's not for sale any time soon, but best believe, if there's a demand for it I'll deliver.

Business is good, I just threw it up there to do it; still working on marketing, description, website, product pictures, etc.. Amazon is a beast in itself, it reaches so many people (at a cost) than most startup s, resellers can muster on their own at the beginning.

I'm going to have a perfumer check out more formula and put some refining touches on it; rebrand, packaging, et voilà. .

I was joking about the 500ml, it's not for sale any time soon, but best believe, if there's a demand for it I'll deliver.
Props G.
Just remember to offer the NT discount when u make it big and don't forget the lil people that helped get u to where u are :nthat:
But I was srs about purchasing a 100ml of .01

You were supposed to say "boomin" word to Khaled

I can't fall asleep with cologne on. It messes with my sinuses and I wake up sneezing with boogers in my nose.

To sleep i like to wear something light like iso e super (by itself, not layered), creed vetiver, or Prada amber.

I love L'Humaniste for the warm weather.

That boozy undertone is intoxicating, no pun intended.
+1. Problem for me its been sold out. I walked in work the other day and my boy says you smell like a French wh**e lol.

Last edited:
SPLIT: Le Labo Bergamote 22

View media item 2009753

Needs no introduction. My #1 favorite Citrus and Summer Frag. Amazing stuff. Check fragrantica or youtube for reviews.

5ml: $16
10ml: $29

Supplies and Shipping Included. First come first serve. Shipping Saturday mornings as always. PM me if interested.

SPLIT: Le Labo Bergamote 22

View media item 2009753

Needs no introduction. My #1 favorite Citrus and Summer Frag. Amazing stuff. Check fragrantica or youtube for reviews.

5ml: $16
10ml: $29

Supplies and Shipping Included. First come first serve. Shipping Saturday mornings as always. PM me if interested.
What else you got to split my G? Trying to load up for the summer while I'm here in the U.A.E. It takes like a week and some days to get mail from the States. Count me in for 10ml of this certainly tho.

That could be fire if the rose note isn't too prominent. Rose is my most hated note of all time. Jubilation & Interlude are my faves from the house right now. I kinda like Sunshine Man too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom