Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

That could be fire if the rose note isn't too prominent. Rose is my most hated note of all time. Jubilation & Interlude are my faves from the house right now. I kinda like Sunshine Man too.

i can't do anything w/ even a touch of rose. there's few that i really really tried, and loved everything about it, aside from the damn rose.

Anyone who hasn't paid for their Bergamote 22 yet, do it tonight. SHipping in the morning. Ya snooze ya lose. You buys did a number on this one, i think u killed the whole bottle.

Anybody ever been scammed by Four Season's Products before? They got me for $200.

Was trying to save $50 on Naxos, should have known better. :smh:

Anybody ever been scammed by Four Season's Products before? They got me for $200.

Was trying to save $50 on Naxos, should have known better. :smh:

I didn't get mine until 2 weeks after I placed the order smh. It was a lesson learned though. Call and make sure it's in stock before you order. Bottle was perfect. Packaging was perfect. Customer service is trash though.

Hey does anyone know where I could get a split of some Dior privee collections? My wife is looking for Le Colle Noire. Any help would be appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom