Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Curious what artisan blu and sauvage smell like. Really want to revamp my mid range everyday stuff to compliment the couple Creeds i have.

Last edited:
I never got a chance to smell it, but It's very polarizing. Every comment is either saying it's amazing or disgusting.

Edit: see the post before and after this one...lol.

Last edited:
The original eau sauvage is decent but the new sauvage isn't worth touching your skin. It's one of the worst synthetic fragrances I've ever come across.

XERJOFF SPLITS :: UPDATE

Xerjoff order is in the US and sitting in customs in Chicago, from the info I received from the distributor, it should have been released last Thursday. Yesterday I was informed it could be "any day now", but should be, before Friday of this week. My bad fams, I thought I would have juice in hand at the latest yesterday. If you have any questions, or concerns, PM me. Otherwise, all updates will be posted in this thread. 

update: SOLD. no more 50's left at this price, if u need ten or 20 feel free to hit me up tho.

This last 50ml Aventus.decant is.still hangin around. Someone take it, pm me if interested

Last edited:
Mane, I sprayed some Michael Jordan cologne[/size=6] on today..

Had the ladies like..

View media item 2069936
tumblr_nlr719SZJK1qcfnyho1_400.gif

Last edited:
got VIW from @xDFuNK   in today. first time smelling it, the hype is real. vacation in a bottle. perfect timing too, weather is supposed to hit the 90's this weekend out here. 

That Drake lyric "me and 40 back to work but we still smell like a vacation" has to be about VIW.

Vactaion in a bottle is spot on.

Anyone have any idea what this #mysteryscent is from Creed? Just got an email about it, wondering if anyone heard about it yet.

XERJOFF SPLITS :: UPDATE

Xerjoff order is in the US and sitting in customs in Chicago, from the info I received from the distributor, it should have been released last Thursday. Yesterday I was informed it could be "any day now", but should be, before Friday of this week. My bad fams, I thought I would have juice in hand at the latest yesterday. If you have any questions, or concerns, PM me. Otherwise, all updates will be posted in this thread. 
Still available :nerd:

Last edited:
New to this thread.

Where do you guys spray your Cologne? I spray Adam's apple & left wrist.

What are some good websites to buy splits from?

I'm looking at the website scentsplit.com right now I may give them a shot.

Back
Top Bottom