Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Hey guise does anyone have a VIW cap that they don’t need or use? Or maybe know where I can get one for the 3.3 oz bottle.

Thanks in advance

Latest pickups

Attachments

• 1142BFF8-5188-42CF-9ECC-B534EE63E398.jpeg
    1142BFF8-5188-42CF-9ECC-B534EE63E398.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 34
Thanks too yall for bringing it up in here.

20190228_013721.jpg

Went right in an copped the sample without research. The guess came in with it. Both smell fuego.

One of the ebay sellers I bought a sample of Rasasi La Yuqawam from threw in that sample of Guess for free. Not bad but is lost in my sample shuffle.

so many recommendations in this thread I don’t know where to start
Cologne Recommendation Form

Do you want to use it for..
[ ]Daytime
[ ]Nighttime
[ ]Doesn't matter

What season(s) do you want to wear it for (select all that apply)
[ ]Winter
[ ]Spring
[ ]Summer
[ ]Fall

What occasion are you wearing it for
[ ]Signature Day to Day
[ ]Night Out/Bar/Clubbing
[ ]Date
[ ]Upper Class/Special Occasions

Mood/Tone
[ ]Playful/Inviting
[ ]Subtle
[ ]Intimate/Sensual
[ ]Bold/Daring

What is your max budget?

GTA 809 GTA 809

basically I have a small stable

all my cologne bottles are full and last forever, I only wear it on my neck

so I’m looking to add one or two standout joints that’ll be unique when I’m out on date type situations

not much info but I’m not too pressed on super particulars

here in houston there are only 2 seasons, bout 9 months of heat and 3 of cold

Any one can recommend other Creed frags besides GIT/AVENTUS? Btw, i finally get why Aventus has all the hype that it does. The first time i thought it was cool overhyped but the second time a light just turned on and I finally get why. I want to check out Himalaya, Silver Mountain Water, Millesime Imperial, and Santal. I been planning to stop by to check them out but I been slacking. Any opinions on them?

I highly rate virgin island water and millesime imperial, both are summer staples. Erolfa is kinda underrated in my opinion, and i've yet to try silver mountain water but i always hear good things about it

GTA 809 GTA 809

basically I have a small stable

all my cologne bottles are full and last forever, I only wear it on my neck

so I’m looking to add one or two standout joints that’ll be unique when I’m out on date type situations

not much info but I’m not too pressed on super particulars

here in houston there are only 2 seasons, bout 9 months of heat and 3 of cold
Aventus is year round, bergamot 22 for summer, Tom Ford ombre leather or Parfums de Marley Herod for winter

As far as other creeds go imo.....git, mi, viw and royal oud in that order for me. The rest are all a pass.

Winter- pure malt, Herod, spicebomb, tobacco vanilla, Rasasi la Yuqawam,

Spring- GIT, Chez bond, acua di Parma, at the barbershop, original vetiver, terre de Hermes

Summer- VIW, bergamot 22, erolfa, Bal d afrique, mugler orange zest, scent of peace for him .

Fall- d&g the one edp, santal 33, by the fireplace, kryptomint, cedrat boise,

Tons more but that's just off the top of my head

Winter- pure malt, Herod, spicebomb, tobacco vanilla, Rasasi la Yuqawam,

Spring- GIT, Chez bond, acua di Parma, at the barbershop, original vetiver, terre de Hermes

Summer- VIW, bergamot 22, erolfa, Bal d afrique, mugler orange zest, scent of peace for him .

Fall- d&g the one edp, santal 33, by the fireplace, kryptomint, cedrat boise,

Tons more but that's just off the top of my head

I picked up a bottle of kryptomint at TJ maxx last weekend for 29 bucks worth every penny

Back
Top Bottom