Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Any recommendations on a summer cologne? Mainly for day time weather since it’s 110 plus right now.

I currently have pineapple vintage intense and Chanel Sport Extrême which amazing but don’t wanna waste these expensive bottle for work.
if you feel thats expensive then get this package
https://www.zara.com/us/en/8-0-9-0-100-ml-p20045542.html?v1=13184591&v2=1312281
8.0 smells decent dont know about 9.0 but $30 for two 100ml bottles is good

another good option is
https://www.fragrancenet.com/cologne/perry-ellis/perry-ellis-360-red/edt#127999

Nice might cop the perry Ellis, for work I just don’t believe in spending more than $50 when I’m Just burning through it. I like to save my more expensive bottles for going out but thanks.

Allure Homme Sport was my go to (daily) when I was stationed in Bahrain 6 months off and on. Temp was a consistent 95-100 plus degrees on occasion, it performed well. Bal D Afrique too, but I only wore it when I went out chasing Arabic women.

Allure Homme Sport was my go to (daily) when I was stationed in Bahrain 6 months off and on. Temp was a consistent 95-100 plus degrees on occasion, it performed well. Bal D Afrique too, but I only wore it when I went out chasing Arabic women.
I used to love the regular sport version then I one day started to look up cologne on YouTube after it ran out and ended up getting the extreme version of it and was very disappointed.

15$ pick up :evil:
019D7073-E114-4A59-B30B-10629EE26959.jpeg

This will probably b the only one im doing. First come first serve.

!!Creed Aventus split!! Batch 19P11
$25 per 10ml

$4 shipping.
Pm me with how much you want.

Someone flaked and went mia, so 40ml still available. Pm me if interested. Can ship out today if early enough.

Did one spray of Le Labo Another 13 to the chest this afternoon. 5 hrs later at work an older hippy lady was like “ you smell good!”

I play it stupid.. she’s like, it’s you and presses her nose up against my shoulder. :lol:

Kinda awkward, considering frags have really been an afterthought for me lately. Good to know I smell exceptional tho. First compliment in ages.

Did one spray of Le Labo Another 13 to the chest this afternoon. 5 hrs later at work an older hippy lady was like “ you smell good!”

I play it stupid.. she’s like, it’s you and presses her nose up against my shoulder. :lol:

Kinda awkward, considering frags have really been an afterthought for me lately. Good to know I smell exceptional tho. First compliment in ages.

i thought you said you sprayed 13 times to the chest :sick: :rofl:

Hi. New to this thread. Thoughts on the Jean Paul Gaultier Alpha Male cologne? Wasn't able to smell it in person but it had decent enough reviews where i said fug it and just copped it. What are the differences between the alpha male and le male?

Currently stationed in Bahrain going on my third straight year and I agree 100% with you about Allure Homme Sport.

So I’m looking at Pineapple Vintage Intense as my next purchase. Anyone try it? Worth the $100?
I have about half a bottle left and no lie, I get about 4-6 compliments a day with that, and even when I’m working outside it still smell good to people, soooo strong. Most compliment I’ve ever gotten and I own many colognes.

Last edited:
Fragrancenet.com is doing .27 oz (about 8ml) on some popular frags.
Prices are steeper than splits here or on Reddit, but it's not a bad option if you want to test drive a frag that's not being split.

aventus cologne split update: bottle in transit to me, will be shipping out splits immediately after i receive it.

Regular aventus still available as well if anyone wants, pm me.

Back
Top Bottom