Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

New pickups.
13Q01, 14F01, 14M01 and 16E21 30mls
Been searching for some for a long *** time.

kM55bL0.jpg

Anyone try that Spicebomb night vision?

Going to pick up a spice bomb when the weather drops. My OG bottle is empty. Not sure if I should get this or extreme.

So , we sell Aventus online for $299

Screenshot_20190730-143646_Chrome.jpg

Somebody returned it at my warehouse today and got a full return. Typically , we send back items from online , especially since it was opened. In this case a manager marked the bottle (98% full) down to $140.....my coworker beat me to it. Steal of the century. He let me spray some on my wrist and no lie, the first compliment came within minutes.

Last edited:
If anyone is possibly looking to grab a retail bottle of aventus 100ml, brand new never sprayed pm me.

Will sell for a fair price, not sure what batch number(s) im looking to let go yet. But if you r looking hmu, i have an unecessary amount stashed for myself

Soo the wife and I moved into our new house right...
The seller was a widow moving who sold it and moved to Florida.
She left me a bunch of her deceased husbands things like tools/garage/shed stuff.
The wife and I are cleaning and we came across his old cologne collections.
1A4732CE-E940-4933-895F-BDAE37952991.jpeg
That vintage Hugo boss :wow:
Juice looks purple lol

Holy **** I never come into the General thread. Didn’t think there would be guys into frags like me lol. Welp better late than never. I’m on Basenotes but the crowd there is a little weird at times lol.

Back
Top Bottom