Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I know the question has been asked to the point of adnauseum, but I just wanted to double check just based on some of the people’s reviews online with them. How are they able to sell at the those prices compared to MSRP

That's none of our business. MSRP is manufacturer suggested retail price. Suggestions are just that. If you don't trust it don't buy it. 85% of my collection was purchased there and I've never questioned authenticity.

That's none of our business. MSRP is manufacturer suggested retail price. Suggestions are just that. If you don't trust it don't buy it. 85% of my collection was purchased there and I've never questioned authenticity.

I disagree with the statement about never questioning about authenticity. It's our right as a consumer, even moreso on a website that encourages authenticity about the shoes, clothes, etc, that we buy.

With that said, I've never have heard any reason that would trike me at all suspect about frangnet, as I myself, have purchased from them. To say it's none of our business is just silly. I'd be interested in finding out if it's a sheer volume type of thing that they get a discount from the source, or a mix of something else?

I know the question has been asked to the point of adnauseum, but I just wanted to double check just based on some of the people’s reviews online with them. How are they able to sell at the those prices compared to MSRP

Ur mind would be blown if notino was still around. Fragrancenet legit as they come but buy all means grab that 400 Creed MI from Neimans

!! Dior Privee Balade Savage split!!

In keeping with this theme in my life, my girl hates this frag even though i really enjoy it, so the majority of it is gonna go. Just an fyi, she hates 95percent of all frags. I never offered it up here before, but ill have avr 30 or 40ml available, not sure exactly how much i have left, and am still gonna keep me r some.

Check the link below for notes and reviews, all extremely positive.

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Christian-Dior/Balade-Sauvage-48398.html

$17 per 10ml, 4$ total shipping. First come first serve, pm me with what you want.

What's everyone else do with your empty bottles? Do you just toss in the trash or is there somewhere that will recycle them?

Keep them so you can hang on the wall in living room so when you have company, everyone know you been bout that smelling good lifestyle as they read your batch code to confirm.....

Just throw it out man lol, not that deep

2FE5A5F6-B2C1-4C7D-A85B-BCA2B4E51815.jpeg
Snagged these samples from Sephora yday since the consensus is they’re pretty solid.

What's everyone else do with your empty bottles? Do you just toss in the trash or is there somewhere that will recycle them?

i never expected this question to be asked from one of the OG splitters in this thread :lol:

naw but seriously, i don't know what to do with empty atomizers either

there should be a service where we can send in empty atomizers to get it refilled with the same juice.

o16vPRS.png

Back
Top Bottom