Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

That dude always comes off as a weirdo to me
Almost all of the fragrance review dudes I’m like “Do I really care what this weirdo thinks”:lol:
thats exactly why i had to try it myself. i heard good thing about tom ford tuscan leather, but i cant stand that stuff. smells like armor all to me

Yeah I try and get a general idea of what direction the scent is going from the videos but you’re right in person is the only true way to know what your gonna like.

Wanna here ur opinion on that kalan. I wanna try that

It's spicy, green and woody. It has the BR 450 candy vibe going on in the opening. I picked up a lot of lavender (ruined it for me) and a little citrus (orangey) in the middle. Dry down was kind of sweet (creamy). I put it on about 10 a.m. and it's 5:43 p.m. now and the ride is just about over. It's not bottle worthy to me.

SOTD - Aventus 16D01
Perfect cool day to pull this baby out!
16D Candle.jpg

anyone have replica by margiela? my friend is looking for a split.

xdfunk xdfunk My bad if it's been discussed already, but I am on the Aventus train and I'm hooked. What are your thoughts on the different batches. I currently have a 100 mL 18f21 but I'm reading the 16xxx and 17xxx and even further back are better

Current rotation has nearly finished so I'm back into explorer mode again.

Thought I'll start off with these 4 from the recommendations in this thread and I'm very pleased. :pimp:
upload_2019-6-2_12-28-41.png

Adding all 4 into my rotation.

I know it's not as popular here but what are your thoughts on the GIT ? I tried a clone (Tres Nuit) and I was impressed with that which has me wanting to try the GIT. Also what did you think of the Royal Oud?

xdfunk xdfunk My bad if it's been discussed already, but I am on the Aventus train and I'm hooked. What are your thoughts on the different batches. I currently have a 100 mL 18f21 but I'm reading the 16xxx and 17xxx and even further back are better
14's and 15's are my favs personally but aren't worth the cash they go for anymore. 18's have been solid, better than most of 2017 imo. Every1's got an opinion, but playing the batch game is a slippery slope these days with the outrageous prices they fetch. They are just different.... Resido can probably speak more to this as well.....

xdfunk xdfunk Preciate the feedback. I went back about 25 pages in the thread and saw the batch game is beyond what I am looking to pay right now. Did you ever sale the collection of decant that were mainly high end/ niche stuff?

Back
Top Bottom